Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

96 Ford Ranger-Great running beater

Old 12-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nickbell228 has disabled reputation
Default 96 Ford Ranger-Great running beater

Name: Nick
Means of contact: 6072014295; Call or text
Price: $2000 obo

Description: My truck is a 1996 Ford Ranger 2wd, 4-cylinder, 5 speed, 176,XXX. I purchased the truck about five months ago to get myself and some friends moved. The truck has served it's purpose for me and then some. It's taken me to Virginia and back four times now, 400 miles roundtrip without a hitch. I've also been using it to drive to work on days when the weather wasn't nice enough to take my motorcycle. But, a car would be more practical for me. Truck is nothing special to look at, but it runs excellent. Gets great gas mileage. I average about 24 mpg. Everything works including the ac. Interior isn't great, isn't horrible. Brakes, tires, clutch all good. Has heavier duty suspension in the rear to carry heavier loads. Has it's cosmetic deficiencies (dead paint on driver door/fender, dents and dings.) One of the sliding rear windows had been shattered at one point, so there is a piece of plexiglass there now. Doesn't look horrible. Overall, it's a great running truck that isn't going to help you pick up any ladies. Good for someone who just wants to drive it as-is. Please call or text me at 6072014295 with questions. $2000 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails 96 Ford Ranger-Great running beater-img_7820.jpg   96 Ford Ranger-Great running beater-img_4517.jpg   96 Ford Ranger-Great running beater-img_0784.jpg   96 Ford Ranger-Great running beater-img_7236.jpg