Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)

Old 10-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trevis85 has disabled reputation
Thumbs down 95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)

Name: Trevis
Means of contact: 434-882-8738
Price: $4100 (OBO)

Description: 1995 Pontiac Trans Am The car runs great it has the LT1 Motor in it with an Automatic Transmission.

New Parts: Water Pump, Water Pump Gear, Plugs , Plug Wires, Brakes, Battery, Windshield Wiper Blades, Wheels and Tires. The tires have about 300 miles on them now. We just had a newborn baby 3 weeks ago and i hate to see this car go but i need a something a little more familyish haha... I Absolutley LOVE this car it is really fun to cruise around in with the T-Tops on or off. It has 3"inch Magnaflow Dual Exhaust sounds GREAT. I will budge on the price some because the car has some flaws like a scratch or two and a little dent on the quarter panel. Unfortunately someone backed into it in the driveway. It wont be a hard fix i was about to paint the car but simply do not have the time now and i really need a four door car. The Interior is pretty fresh no cracks in the Leather Black on Black. Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Mirror's. I just got it inspected last week fresh great running car. Text me or Call and ask ?s I know i need more pics posted i'll get to it thanks. I am best contacted through my cell # 434-882-8738
Attached Thumbnails 95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)-firechicken.jpg   95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)-firechicken2.jpg   95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)-firechicken3.jpg   95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)-firechicken4.jpg   95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)-trans-am.jpg  

Old 10-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Registered Member

Trevis85 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)

Bump
Old 10-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

bad caddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Pontiac Trans Am (LT1)

how many miles on the car? could you send some pics of the damage and the inside thanks eddie bigdadeddie@hotmail.com