Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

93 Chevy Pickup

Old 08-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Jim Conner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these partsahugg002 is infamous around these parts
Default 93 Chevy Pickup

Name: Albert
Means of contact: Email- ahugg002@gmail.com
Price: $1800

Drivetrain: 2wd, 4.3l V6, Automatic
Odometer: 139k

Description:

I'm selling my old chevy pickup. It has treated me well over the years, but I purchased a newer Silverado to pull my trailer with and no longer have any use for this truck. The truck has been in my family for all of its life, my mother's company originally bought the truck new and she drove it until they purchased new vehicles. Our family decided to purchase the vehicle from the company at that point, and we have had it ever since. The truck got less and less use over the years which kept the mileage low. In my sophomore year of college I did a major tune up on the vehicle and took it off to college. I replaced seals, plugs, belts, fluids, brakes/calipers/rotors, bearings, lights, struts, etc. you name it I'm sure I replaced it. Last fall just before I purchased my new Silverado I bought new tires for the truck which have around 500 miles on them and are like new. Parts are cheap on the truck and maintaining it is very easy. The truck is in good shape overall, and is good on gas for a truck with its efficient V6. I would like to see this truck go to a new home and be used more regularly again. It has many miles left on it and would be a great first car/truck, or extra vehicle for hauling mulch and large items.

Please email me if you would like to see the truck or have any questions.

Pictures: