Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

92 Chevy Caprice Classic 5.0

Old 04-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gwapp Mane has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 92 Chevy Caprice Classic 5.0

Name: Tony
Means of contact: 301-385-6496 call or text
Price: $1200

Description:for sale i have a 92 caprice classic but it is the 5.0L not the 4.3L.it has 169,xxx and all the gauges work. the color is blue and the clear coat is fading on the passenger front fender just at the top and on the back part of the passenger window. it has a good cd player in it that plays mp3's. the interior is good and complete. it has a/c and heat that blow really hard and really hot. It has brand new front pads and i just did the rear drums and shoes so you dont have to worry about the brakes anytime soon and i replaced the rear brake cylinder in the passenger rear. i also just replaced the driver side wheel bearing. it has lt1 wheels with 2 brand new tires and 2 ok tires. I also have 3.5 inch tips so you can put duals on it. I have the stock wheels also with brand new kumho tires on them you can use for winter or something. give me a extra $200 you can have them. the car drives smooth and perfect i drive it from rockville md to sterling va everyday with no problems.

Pictures: call or text for pics
Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

k2fender has disabled reputation
Default Re: 92 Chevy Caprice Classic 5.0

No pictures, no thread. Read the rules.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Registered Member

REDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these partsREDHONDA is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 92 Chevy Caprice Classic 5.0

im interested you got pics bruh