Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2011 Lifted Jeep Wrangler JK

Old 08-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
d_rehmann has disabled reputation
Default 2011 Lifted Jeep Wrangler JK

Name: Dennis R.
Means of contact: PM/ text/ call seven oh three fo eight niner fo niner niner three
Price: $22,000

Description: Up for sale is my 2011 Jeep Wrangler. I really hate to do this but money problems have forced me to give it a better home. It is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. Take the doors off and cruise to Ocean City just 2.5 hours away. Guys, girls will want you, ladies, men will envy you. Because it is lifted with a Teraflex 2.5" lift kit (professionally installed by Hi Tech Auto and Truck in Chantilly) you will be noticed even more. I have gotten several compliments with this lift kit, and 33" A/T tire combo. This is one of the best full suspension lift kits that money can buy. It will handle trails like Adrian Peterson on a football field. Also included will be a CB radio setup to make it look like you have a "real Jeep". CB radios are crucial for those trail rides and your safety. Ugh. I am crying while I am typing this.

So, what have we gone through so far because my post is too long to read? I understand you're probably busy. That is why you're sitting on your computer right?

-2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport JK with around the neighborhood of 43,000 miles.
-Auto transmission. You don't want a stick around here anyways.
-Power everything. C'mon. It's the 21st century. Let the windows roll themselves down.
-TeraFlex 2.5" Lift professionally installed.
-33" A/T tires to complement the lift extremely well.
-Uniden 510XLCB Radio setup for your trail rides with a Wilson 3' flex antenna.
Heck, I will even throw in my $10 tow strap I got from Autozone. It looks really cool, but honestly, I would not trust it.

Now for the negs.

-It has the infamous hood/ door dings. Every real Jeep does.

-The windshield is cracked. Again, almost every Jeep windshield is cracked. Learn from my mistake, add a $0 glass deductible on your insurance and you won't ever pay for one.

-A couple light scratches. Noting a buffer can't take out.

Now for the price. $22,000 may seem high considering a new one costs $23,390 with no options. You can think that all you want, but, Jeeps that are bone stock are called "Mall crawlers". Pretty lame right? Look cool in this Jeep. It is already lifted, which will save you nearly $2,000 along an extra $1,000 for the all terrains.

Feel free to shoot me a text or give me a call. Seven 0 Three- fo eight nine, fo niner niner three.

Pictures:
Old 08-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2011 Lifted Jeep Wrangler JK

Pics don't work, post them THIS way:

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...-complaint-72/
Old 08-18-2013, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

d_rehmann has disabled reputation

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/dome...ler-jk-475150/

Please let me know if they work now. I used imgur.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

No, a 2nd thread was totally unnecessary. Read the link, copy/paste the IMG tags in your OP.