Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Old 06-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Standartenführer

euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus
Default 2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Name: Martin
Means of contact: pm or reply
Price: $5200
NO TRADES ::: TOO MANY CARS ::: NO TRADES

Description:
I am selling my 2007 Ford Crown Vic with 141k in near-perfect condition. Everything works as it should, no mechanical, body or electrical issues. The vehicle only has 487 hours on the engine as most of the engine was "reconditioned" by whichever department or municipality that owned it before me. There are dates written on the parts that have been replaced all within 2-3 years.

Interrior
10/10 - near new condition everything

Exterior
9/10 - fresh paint job but not perfect

Engine
4.6L 2v P71 - all fresh fluids

Drivetrain
Driveshaft appears to have been recently replaced, fresh fluids in diff and trans

The only mods are 10k HID's and aftermarket deck wired to a sub/amp in the trunk. It does have the kevlar trunk organizer.

Pictures:

Small note - the strobes are still in the corners and I can add the police push bar if needed

Last edited by euthorus; 06-15-2015 at 09:26 AM. Reason: info
Old 06-15-2015, 09:00 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0
Default Re: 2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

damn clean car... just wish they didn't get the shit beat out of them when some city worker was driving it. glws
Old 06-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Standartenführer

euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus

Originally Posted by jgrknot View Post
damn clean car... just wish they didn't get the shit beat out of them when some city worker was driving it. glws
thank you sir - at the risk of sounding special, I would say that whatever was beat up on this car was replaced, I had poked and checked every part of it.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:13 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Very clean!!! is that color arizona beige??

Just wanna add very rare to see a p71 without holes on the roof and trunk. Clean undercover/detective looking vehicle, awesome highway car and people won't tail gate you lol.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Standartenführer

Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Very clean!!! is that color arizona beige??

Just wanna add very rare to see a p71 without holes on the roof and trunk. Clean undercover/detective looking vehicle, awesome highway car and people won't tail gate you lol.
Yup, Arizona Beige with metallic undertone. And yes, lots of laughs are had when people go to past me then double take and slam the brakes
Old 06-15-2015, 05:18 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by euthorus View Post
Yup, Arizona Beige with metallic undertone. And yes, lots of laughs are had when people go to past me then double take and slam the brakes
One of my fav colors, that's one of the perks of owning a p71
Old 06-15-2015, 08:54 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by euthorus View Post
I kind of want one just because of that. You assholes piss me off so much when I slow down, get over, etc. because I think its a cop. I'd imagine it would be kind of fun to be on the other side of that though. Especially at night when they can't see.
Old 06-17-2015, 02:49 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I would LOVE to daily this, but I can't afford to keep my Jeep AND buy another vehicle.

I'd love, love, love to have this for road trips at the very least. lol. Very clean!
Old 06-23-2015, 08:09 AM
Standartenführer

Thank you guys, and it just sold

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

Last edited by euthorus; 07-20-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

Does it have strobes? that would be a major selling point to me. haha. really clean though

Quick Reply: 2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands