Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL

Old 05-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David104 has disabled reputation
Default 2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL

Name: David
Means of contact:757 803 -5468
Price: $ 8k OBO Testing Waters

Description: Up for sale/trade is my moms 2006 Ford Five Hundred. Its Silver, Automatic, and it just hit the 94,000 mile mark. Car is in excellent condition. She babies it, and it was extremely well kept when i purchased it for her with 54k on it back in 2010. She daily drives it to work, to pick up my neice, for everything, and its runing perfect. No warning lights on, no tears in any of the seats (very slight wear in back from carseat), she's kept it in really nice shape.
Its the SEL model, V6, 3.0L and its got power everything, all leather, 6 disk changer, MP3 ready, the car is feels, and drives like a luxury car. I drive it some no that im home from college, and its really smooth, and is very well built.
All regular maintenance done, and its not due for an oil change for another 2k, have the sticker on window.
Tires are all matching khumos solus, with a ton a tread left. Rims are nice 18" big ford alloys. Next to no rash on any.
This care has been superbly upkept, and is running perfect with nothing needed, current inspection till 11/12

surper good family sedan, very spacious
READ!
**She got hit in the rear bumber in the parking lot, but its not bad and only effcts the rear bumper PAINT in a small spot. (IN PICTURES)
ONLY THE PAINT* she really never saw the need to get it fixed.

Mom is looking to MAYBE downsize, her job has just expanded and shes driving to charlottsville and back on the weekends.
She loves the car, and has no problem keeping it for another 100k. she's is no rush to sell it. The price is slightly NEGOTIABLE, but please dont lowball me. I've been straight up, so return the favor.

I know the kbb, nada and all the values on the car, dont waste my time with lowball figures please.

Trades are welcome, but she only likes a few cars, and DONT OFFER ME ANYTHING THAT NEEDS ANY WORK, OR IS OVER 120K.
No SUV's, Trucks, Jeeps, and of that stuff. you will simply be ignored.

Please reply to this ad for interest
Or give me a text/call at
803-5468

Thanks for your interest!

GREAT FAMILY SEDAN - VERY LARGE

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by David104; 05-08-2012 at 01:18 PM.