Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2005 King Ranch F250 Diesel. 6" on 37s

Old 05-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default 2005 King Ranch F250 Diesel. 6" on 37s

Name: Mike
Means of contact: here
Price: $21,500

Sadly I am posting my baby for sale. I have taken a new job where there is only a parking garage and the clearance isn't high enough to fit the truck inside.
The truck is a 2005 F250 FX4 King Ranch with a 6.0 turbo diesel. The truck has 151k miles on it and will continue to go up as I drive it. Originally a Florida truck with 0 rust anywhere. The truck has been very well maintained with Rotella oil changes with ford filters every 5k miles and new ford fuel filters every 10k miles. The coolant is Rotella ELC. She runs great and starts right up every time, no hot start issues or anything. This past fall I did 8 new glow plugs and harnesses, all ford parts again. She has an egr delete and the oil cooler was replaced 15 miles ago at the same time the egr was done. (done as preventive maintenance). The truck is 4WD and it works flawlessly, I had no issues going through the huge snow we had this past winter on unplowed streets. The truck has never been off road, it is only a mall crawler. (pictures on the sand are just a sandy parking lot on the back side of dunes in DE state park)
Here is a run down on all the parts on the truck, most parts were done within the last 15-20k miles.
-6" procomp lift kit
-Dual steering stabilizer
-22" Rockstar wheels with 37" Toyo Open Country tires
-08+ tailgate, tail lights, and 3rd brake light
-4" turbo back MBRP exhaust
-AFE intake
-Wicked wheel upgrade in the turbo
-Blue spring mod
-SCT X4 with custom tune from Quick Tricks Performance
-Smitty Built rails
-HIDs in the headlights and foglights
-Upgraded JBL speakers and an iPhone Aux cable wired into headunit
-EGR delete
-Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter kit
-comes with custom-fit waterproof seatcovers that I use when at the beach.

I am sure there are things I am forgetting but that's it off the top of my head. I really don't want to sell her and have a bit of time so I am in no rush. The truck is EXTREMELY clean inside and out. Fully loaded, the only option it doesn't have is a sunroof.

Easiest way to contact me is via text. Not very interested in trades, trade value is $25k. I do have a lien on the title through Pen Fed