Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2002 chevy s-dime on air

Old 09-26-2011, 03:07 PM
SloAzzHatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch
Default 2002 chevy s-dime on air

Name: dustin
Means of contact: preffer txt or call
(804)399-8355
Price: $3000 OBO

Description: Like the title says i have a 2002 chevy s-10 that im getting rid of i traded my jeep for it thinking that i could get into it and i just dont like the mini truck thing thought i would but i dont plus i need something to haul my daughter around and i just simply cant do that with this truck
it has a c-notch bagged rear and front has excellent lift when i bought it was only a single compressor took way to long to air up so i installed 2 compressors 1 tank in the bed the bed has been panned w/sheet metal pretty nice the only thing it needs is shocks i just replaced a brand new battery and a compressor switch truck only has 104,000 miles on it a/c heat both still work .......its a 4 cylinder 5-speed no grinds or pop outs drives good other then it needs shocks but is driveable it is right now my dailey.......
after market radio and wired for a system just dont have one to install
tires are like new/decent it does have after market wheels on it made by american alloy dont know the model
bad:
the only thing that is bad is that my friend made a chevy emblem on the tail gate i been in search for a stock one had no luck so far
the bed has a few love bumps on it nothing to major i am willing to trade of equal value im pricing this thing to sell quick i see these things go for about 4800 all day i just need a 4 door a something like a family commutter i am opent to trades so shoot me offers cash will work as well thank clean and clear title
if you wanna kno anything else please dont bother to hesitate thanks......................
great gas mileage as well

Old 09-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Rep ruins lives

Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility Hostility
Default Re: 2002 chevy s-dime on air

Seen this truck in person. Very nice.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

"S-dime"?

Fuckin retarded, Dustin!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:16 AM
Banned

godie has a little shameless behaviour in the past

trade? check my thread on the 93 si hatch