Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2001 Formula Firehawk

Old 05-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mic97 has disabled reputation
Default 2001 Formula Firehawk

Name: Mic Harmon
Means of contact:
Price: $9500

#

2001 Formula Firehawk #186 T-tops, automatic, 5.7 V8, 127000 miles and counting (daily driver) Ebony cloth interior, Pewter exterior. 1 of 3 pewter, auto Formula Firehawks for 2001. Has unknown brand long tube headers and SLP 3.5" Y pipe, both installed by the previous owner. The p.o. removed the EGR tripping the SES light, was told it is an emissions light, and Car computer needs to be tuned to run without EGR the light cuts on because the computer says its malfunctioning, but its not, it's gone. The Bad, The car has a few paint chips on the hood and the drivers door, missing speaker cover for drivers door, the rear hatch divider panel is missing, only one key set and the AC will need to be recharged. I've had the car a little over a year, and there is a lien on it. I wish I didn't have to sell, however my work commute will soon be 100miles a day and I don't wish to put that many miles on this car. NADA is $14450 My asking price is $9500 or best reasonable offer. Iam open to trades +cash. Looking for 92-95 civic hatch+cash. Call or text 804- for any questions or to schedule a viewing

Pictures: I'm new to vadriven and I'm not to sure how to upload photos yet. When I figure it out ill add some, and email upon request. Some can be seen at http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/38095835.html.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 05-18-2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: No pics, no thread, no Craigslist
Old 05-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts
Default 2001 Formula Firehawk

You might want to get those pics up pronto the mods dont like people linking to craigslist
Old 05-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: 2001 Formula Firehawk

Originally Posted by miata_kid
You might want to get those pics up pronto the mods dont like people linking to craigslist
That's correct, rules are pretty clear:

"Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as eBay or copy and paste from another ad. If you do this your thread will be closed."