Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

2000 Chrysler LHS need gone THIS WEEK

Old 06-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to behold
Default 2000 Chrysler LHS need gone THIS WEEK

This car isn't running and it has 3 flats. It was my brothers car, he said it has around 90k miles on it. Not sure why it doesn't run, I know for sure the battery is dead, it has sat since January, tired of paying insurance on it. Could be something simple, but I don't have the time to mess with it. Exterior and interior are in excellent condition. It also has a full size spare, all 4 wheels are chrome.

Price: $1000 OBO don't be afraid to make an offer. I need this gone

Price 1000 OBO don't be afraid to make an offer.

If you are interested please call me at 703-477-9271, if I don't answer please leave a message. You can also email me at cgmasonII@gmail.com Thank you, let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2000 Chrysler LHS need gone THIS WEEK

SOLD SOLD SOLD, that was fast.