Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1999 pontiac sunfire Runs excellent, clean , cheap

Old 11-18-2010, 03:29 PM
"FukN Pothole!"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RUTUCKIN? has disabled reputation
Default 1999 pontiac sunfire Runs excellent, clean , cheap

call or text Anthony at 757-401-5417 call anytime.

I have for sale my 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. It runs great with no problems at all. Im selling because I'm In need money and I have another car already. She runs flawless the oil has been changed every 3k miles and she only has 136k miles and I have no doubt that she will run another 136k. It has cold ac, power steering, power windows,power doors, nice cd player, clean in side and out, Just had a tune up in september. She is ready to ride I'm asking $1700 cash I will not take payments I need cash. Call or text if you are ready to buy. first come first serve.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum
Default Re: 1999 pontiac sunfire Runs excellent, clean , cheap

Please follow the rules so you don't get locked.

2.FS/TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
1.Name
2.Location
3.Means of Contact
4.Description
5.Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
6.Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!
Old 11-19-2010, 04:24 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: 1999 pontiac sunfire Runs excellent, clean , cheap

Originally Posted by unuzual kustum
Please follow the rules so you don't get locked.

2.FS/TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):
1.Name
2.Location
3.Means of Contact
4.Description
5.Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
6.Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!