Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4V modified

Old 05-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Anal hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default 1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4V modified

Name: Lee
Means of contact: PM
Price: Trades of 600-1000cc sport bike plus cash only no carb bikes no wrecked shitpiles. Will also add a trade value of $925 if you had a FN5.7 to trade with something.

Description: So I picked this up on a whim realizing the value and potential of what it was. I've been working on it awhile now but I've considered letting it go.
Its a 97' Mustang Cobra coupe 5 speed Tan leather interior black option car. It is not perfect and far from what I would consider done BUT it is a rare gem at the price I'm willing to accept.

So it's showing 75,XXX miles on the odometer- title says not true and accurate as the odometer does not work. I know that it runs well and doesn't knock or smoke. It starts up first time every time and seems to be in good working order. The vin did come back as a legit cobra. No accidents on the carfax.

The GOOD
Exhaust from the headers back. Sounds really good. BBK mid pipe & SLP loudmouth 1's
BBK under drives
Steeda Tri-ax shifter with soon a new shift knob as the cobra head one is gay as fucking aids.
Built rear end FRPP 4:10 gears moser axels and a mini spoil. (I have not verified this but I have driven similar setups and this pulls the same way)
KNN filter
Saleen S281 rear wing (this is also a con because it's painted graphite grey)Name:  OIqxyDm.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  657.2 KB
Brand new mint Saleen replica ZR rims graphite grey
smoked headlights and corners
New Nitto drag radials out back under 500 miles.
brand new fresh inpection sticker
Sub 1000 mile King cobra clutch grabs hard

The CONS
paint on roof and fenders is faded badly.
Hood is color matched but it's fiberglass. Name:  Uw0vFmB.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  655.8 KB
Interior is in fucked shape.
front seats are torn and cracked carpet is beyond repair.
Door panels are loose mostly broken clips I believe normal SN95 mustang shit.
Steering wheel wrap and leather is destroyed.
Paint chip in driver door the size of a quarter or so
Rear bumper paint is oxidized.
All 4 O2 sensors are bad (They are being replaced this week before a sale)
AC does blow cold when it's charged its leaking underneath the intake filter (Dye test verified and I will be trying to sort that out Memorial Day weekend)

It's not perfect by any means and I don't want to even slightly come across that it is. It's in far better shape than it was a few weeks ago. I've put what I'm willing to put into it and I'm not willing to drive it the way it is. So if like to see it go to someone with the time and means to bring it back to a condition reflecting a Cobra. Shoot me an offer prefer a trade if a bike with cash, how much depends on the bike and what not.

Test drives are available to serious inquiries with the funds or approved trade. I can take pictures of anything not shown here for an interested party.
Pictures:
Name:  QOr2dg5.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  721.5 KB
Name:  6AzVnJT.jpg
Size:  887.5 KB
Name:  OahfsAE.jpg
Size:  932.8 KB
Name:  XqIqgRb.jpg
Size:  647.3 KB
Name:  Ps3nk31.jpg
Size:  765.6 KB
Old 05-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: 1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4V modified

2 offers so far, again I'll remind you to read the entire ad since I took the time out of my day to type up all the information. And please stick to my trade interests of I wanted a mustang GT I'd have one...
Old 06-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Registered member

J@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these partsJ@meson is infamous around these parts

What cash value are you trying to get out of it for trade?
Old 08-24-2015, 06:36 AM
ONE wheel UP!!

wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7 wildmanran7

05 zx10 11k miles?