Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1997 CAMARO RS 30th anniversary addition IMACULATE

Old 11-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
matthull10 has disabled reputation
Default 1997 CAMARO RS 30th anniversary addition IMACULATE

Name: Matt
Means of contact: 703 498 0048
Price: $2,500

Description: I have a 1997 camaro V6 with 166,000 miles. the car is very clean and well taken car of for its year
the paint job is original and still shines. The car is almost completly stock except for a K&N air filter and Flow Master cat back exhaust system. I believe I am the third owner of the vehicle, I know it hasnt had many owners.

performance- flowmaster cat back exhaust, K&N air filter

Power-230 hp this car is kinda quick, definitely enough power to pass easily on the highway

exterior- 8 out of 10 theres minor wear in the form of a few tiny dings and paint chips.

This vehicle has never been in an accident ive seen the carfax.

interior- 8 out of 10 there is a small crack on the dash but it could easily be glued its small I just havnt gotten around to it. The seats are in great condition no rips, tears or even wear marks really its very nice, and the 30th Anniversary emblem is embosed onto them. the carpet is also good no holes or rips.

Sound System- when i got the car the sound system was honestly terrible. I re did it completly with a Kenwood head unit that has HD radio, Bluetooth, and pandora built into it. The rear compartmeant speakers I changed to Polk audio DXI 650s, and the Finale is a Kicker 12" L3 subwoofer wired with a Kenwood 5 channel amplifier. since it has 5 channels it is also hooked up to the Polk speakers in the back. its loud and sounds amazing. if I buy 2 more spaekers for the doors (theyre stock right now) then i'll wire those to the amp as well.

Recent maitenence- New coil packs less than 2000 miles ago. A/c was flushed and recharged, heat works very well. The oil will be changed before the sale.

Its a great car, never given me any serious problems and never broken down on me. Im just young and need to build my credit up so Im looking to finaince a newer car.

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 1997 CAMARO RS 30th anniversary addition IMACULATE

Too the forum manager i Know the Rules but heres my question, How the hell do you add pictures without a link??
Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by matthull10
Too the forum manager i Know the Rules but heres my question, How the hell do you add pictures without a link??
You either add pics as attachments to your OP, or you get the URL from a Flickr/Photobucket/whatever account for each photo and add that into your OP. How are you trying to upload them?
Old 11-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

it had like an "add link" option when i was creating the page and i was tring to add photos i had downloaded and saved into a file but it wouldnt work
Old 11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by matthull10
it had like an "add link" option when i was creating the page and i was tring to add photos i had downloaded and saved into a file but it wouldnt work
Probably something on your end. My suggestion-open a Photobucket account (or whatever photo hosting site you prefer), upload your photos and use the [IMG] [/IMG] tags in your threads. PM me when you get it all straight. I'll reopen this thread for you to edit in your pics.

Also, try looking here: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/part...-complaint-72/