Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1996 GMC Suburban 4x4 SLT

Old 09-10-2012, 09:22 PM
ohsoslo50h

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Teal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud of
Default 1996 GMC Suburban 4x4 SLT

Name: chan
Means of contact: text, 8043358162
Price: $2000

Description:
1996 GMC Suburban SLT. 216,000 miles. In great mechanical shape. 8/13 inspection.

Exterior: not too bad, for a 96 with 216k miles.. Paint is faded and chipped. Had to replace drivers door, grille and lights because previous owner tagged a deer. There is a small rust patch on the lower driver side rocker behind the back door, and a decent sized dent on the quarter panel on the same side. I am going to work on these issues tomorrow.

Interior: decent.. for a 96. Driver seat is worn but others in good shape. Has third row, leather, heat works great. AC needs a charge. Havent worried about it now that its getting cooler. The passenger side door handle is stretched and need some "force" to open. Outside handle functions. Driver side rear door hande is broke, a rather common problem with these trucks but an easy fix. Stock audio junk. It all works but the speakers could stand to be upgraded. The hazard switch is also broken, i was told it needs a new multifunction switch, but everything else operates fine so it hasnt bothered me.

Drivetrain: great, minus the milage. 5.7 Vortec/4L60E, auto 4x4, which works flawlessly. Within the past two weeks I have installed new Accel cap, rotor, ACDelco plug wires, Delphi fuel pump and sending unit, MotorWorks fuel filter, fresh oil change. New ACDelco plugs and PCV valve going on tomorrow. Has the heavy duty towing package (3.73s), off road skid plate package, newer Bilstiens at all corners, front steel braided brake lines. Ive deleted the Vortec box and put on a cone filter I had laying around. Runs strong and is mechanically 100%. I was told by the previous owner it also has new intake gaskets. Cannot verify this.

Looking to trade only. Ive got too many projects going on already, and if i keep this its going to snowball into another one. Looking for other full size 4x4 trucks or SUVs. No junk as i daily drive this from New Kent to downtown Richmond every day. I just dont need a truck that can seat 8 people. Shoot me an offer at the above number, thanks.

Pictures:

Old 09-27-2012, 09:50 PM
ohsoslo50h

Teal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud ofTeal94BirdV8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1996 GMC Suburban 4x4 SLT

Updates: Door has been painted to match. All door handles have been fixed. Rust has been repaired and repainted. Ive done the cfm diffuser mod on the throttle body. Also added newer style GMC wheels with okay tires. Still entertaining all trade offers.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:20 PM
ohsoslo50h

Default Re: 1996 GMC Suburban 4x4 SLT

Bump: added crystal clear lights, 6k hid low beams, new wipes. Still entertaining trades