Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Mustang 5.0, 5-speed, cobra heads/intake, very modded, clean, 17" Cobra R's

Old 01-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1995 Mustang 5.0, 5-speed, cobra heads/intake, very modded, clean, 17" Cobra R's

sold.

Last edited by LLama; 01-14-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1995 Mustang 5.0, 5-speed, cobra heads/intake, very modded, clean, 17" Cobra R's

Last edited by LLama; 01-14-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

BlackedOutCiv has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1995 Mustang 5.0, 5-speed, cobra heads/intake, very modded, clean, 17" Cobra R's

what is the lowest you will take for the car w/ out the chip? Also where are you located?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:32 AM
Unconfirmed User

I'm firm on price, it's a clean car and has what... $3,000 in mods or so? I'm sorry, I didn't realize I didn't list the location, I'm in the Roanoke/Lynchburg area.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Unconfirmed User

^
Old 01-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Banned

stangizzle17 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry i could never pick this car up..PEOPLE its def worth more than asking someone jump on this!!! if i hadnt gotten that black cobra that was on here this would be my next choice..bump for one nice WAY underpirced car
Old 01-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by stangizzle17
sorry i could never pick this car up..PEOPLE its def worth more than asking someone jump on this!!! if i hadnt gotten that black cobra that was on here this would be my next choice..bump for one nice WAY underpirced car
appreciate it man... and if you got mgcook's cobra, that's an incredible looking car, love the 03/04 cobra wheels on the black sn body.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Banned

stangizzle17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LLama
appreciate it man... and if you got mgcook's cobra, that's an incredible looking car, love the 03/04 cobra wheels on the black sn body.
yessir that is the one i got haha..planning to do a complete re-build..new paint some fresh chrome deep dishes in the back non deep dish in front( the bullit ones that were on the newer gt's)..she fast as she sits now very happy with it...good luck with the sale man
Old 01-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by stangizzle17
yessir that is the one i got haha..planning to do a complete re-build..new paint some fresh chrome deep dishes in the back non deep dish in front( the bullit ones that were on the newer gt's)..she fast as she sits now very happy with it...good luck with the sale man
That's a really nice cobra, you def didn't go wrong buying that. Don't do away with the 03/04 chromes for other wheels, they look too good on that car. I don't really like how 99.9% of mustangs look, but I like mine, and I like that cobra of yours.

If you ever get interested in tuning it... send me a pm, (besides the chip going bad and taking a while to come back in, the sniper line is really amazing.)
Old 01-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

wow,im seriously considering this car if its not sold by the time I Get back.

1. Are there any "cons" that may need/need attention upon purchase?
2. Any suspension done other than lowering? and what is it lowered on?
3. how is the idle with the F303 cam in there?
4. what parts were the 302 rebuilt with? FRPP?

I really like this car,and it feels like I could have another chance to build(try to atleast) a 331 Sc61 mustang,but this time a Sn95 instead of a fox.