Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1995 Eagle Talon, easy fix, cheap! Make offers

Old 08-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default 1995 Eagle Talon, easy fix, cheap! Make offers

If its not gone soon...im probably stripping it and junking it.

Willing to trade the car for a good set of 20"s with tires+some cash or some 22's/24's with tires straight up...

Looking for 5x127 bolt pattern but willing to work with whatever ya got...
Also willing to trade the car for possibly other cars, civics, accords...im pretty open to ideas...let me know. Will also take trades for electronics or anything of good value. make offers! i may accept!

CASH TALKS
CASH TALKS
CASH TALKS

Basic info: (all of which was gathered from previous owner). I just got the car but dont have the time nor the space to fix it as i hoped...i will sell/trade for almost anything of good value. Looking for nice paintball equipment/guns (i.e. Epiphany's, Shockers, Ion's+cash, DMP's), Tv's, motor stuff for 420a build, etc, etc.

95 Eagle Talon.

-Red in color, paint peeling in some places

-Automatic transmission matched to 420a 2.0 DOHC motor, gets 32+mpg

-New rebuilt tranny!

-162k miles on body

-Engine has low mileage internals (rods/pistons/rings, etc)

-New headgasket

-New alternator

-New windshield

-New belts

-New timing belt

-New water pump

-Fresh oil

-Tires are almost brand new, 98% tread left.

-Sunroof!

-All power

-Decent interior

Needs:
-The car is not currently running (crank pulley is off, see below)

-Crank pulley installed (i have a brand new one, no time to put on with school starting and other projects). With this new part, it will be a great running car and reliable daily driver.

I need to sell this car by the weekend as I need the cash for bills and school. KBB is over $3800 for this car with the low mileage motor and worth even more with the new transmission! its a simple repair to do to make a great d.d., i just dont have the time and already have 4 cars. car is in richmond va, VCU area.

Pics are here:http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c206/rydnlow1120/

Last edited by rydnlow1120; 08-11-2007 at 08:49 PM.