Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera CHEAP Daily Driver!!!

Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gallarzo10 has disabled reputation
Default 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera CHEAP Daily Driver!!!

Name: Sal Gallarzo
Price: $650 O.B.O.
Make/ Model: 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Reason for sale: Too many vehicles
Up for grabs is my 1991 oldsmobile cutlass, the car is very dependable, and is used as a daily driver by my mother. We are the second owner, ,non smoker and the car has been well maintained its whole life. Many records are included in the car. The car has the 3.3l v6, auto, and it runs very strong. 196k highway miles, power everything, Mp3 cd player, infinity reference speakers in the front ($100), with $130 rockford fostgate wires for an amp already wired. The car would make a great daily driver for someone on a budget, it gets 25 mpg!!! I just put two brand new Gabriel ultra shocks in the back as well as two brand new kumho tires. The only issues the car has is it needs a compressor if air condition is desired, and some of the clear coat as faded, not peeled! Other than that there are a few imperfections that are typical of a 19 year old car. The price is not set in stone. Shoot me offers price is very flexable! The car is worth way more than the asking price, so someone will catch a deal!!!
***disregard the number in the picture. it was my old number for more questions call my mother at 4349962168***
Attached Thumbnails 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera CHEAP Daily Driver!!!-cutlass2.jpg   1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera CHEAP Daily Driver!!!-cutlass1.jpg