Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1990 mustang gt

Old 06-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Egb20vkid92 has disabled reputation
Default 1990 mustang gt

Name*Chris

Location*Fredericksburg

Contact info*Pm or text/call*540 419 0493
Trades/ turboed hondas hatchs or coupes. no singlecams please.. mainly hatch's,

More Trades* CAMAROS CAMAROS CAMAROS.. 97 up z28s,SS 6 speeeedddddd...Trans Am 6speed

ok here it is i have a 1990 gt mustang hatchback.. mods
302 bored .030 over (306)
e303 cam
port and polished heads
longtube headers
full msd6a kit
650 holly carb
electric water pump(not wired up)easy but havent had time
fan isnt wired up Just to wires
t5 5speed
alum. drive shaft
373 gears
stage 3 clutch
8.8 rear
8 point rollcage
15 rear tires on 17 inch Cobra R's
bullet bellhousing
Holly blue fuel pump

BAD News/
Clutch cable melted from sitin on headers comes with new cable
water pump needs wired up
fan needs wired up
needs exhaust its runing open header

reason of selling need something to drive ASAP for work.

86xxx on body dont really no on motor.car looks great.Its a street/ drag car. i no im forgetting something but if interstead you can come look.. the clutch cable is broke .i just wana see what trades i can get i really want Something TURBOED, only reason i wana trade it because i dont really like Gt's.. let me no what you think, in no hurry to get rid of. Will sell if price is right,,the bad has no heat.has p/s trunk doesnt lock but im working on it.. thanks no trash talking please
will have interior pics up later..

Last edited by Egb20vkid92; 07-14-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1990 mustang gt

did you just pic this up or did you make a new post???
Old 06-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by playnwithguns
did you just pic this up or did you make a new post???
just got it
Old 06-03-2009, 11:58 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

This must be the biggest piece of shit car on the face of the earth, no offense ..... but seriously this car has switched owners like 6 times in the last year, and its always for sale on here.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
This must be the biggest piece of shit car on the face of the earth, no offense ..... but seriously this car has switched owners like 6 times in the last year, and its always for sale on here.
no exactly its not i just dont like gts n like it says i only got it cuz it was a good deal why dont you read shit b4 n not waste my time with your stupid remarks.. i love the car, great car im only trading it for a camaro or lx.like it says its mainly a drag car. i need something to drive dd but thanks for the bump if any one wants to see how GOOD The car is call me and you can come listen to it, look at it anythng..
Old 06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Its funny cause thats EVERYONES excuse for getting rid of this car "Its not what I want"

You knew it was a GT before you purchased it. Low and behold .... its still a GT.

That 14 second car is mainly a drag car? Im sure at one point it had a decent motor in it. Any paperwork proving its a 306? Or you just going on the word given by the previous owner who got it from the guy that had it before him who bought it from here off another guy .... and so on and so on.

I wasnt trying to be a dick in my original post, obviously your not going to publicly tell me the cars a pile of shit when its for sale .... but 6 owners in the last year pretty much raises that flag.

Oh and learn to fucking type retard.

Why not take the bumpers and sideskirts off and replace them with LX bumpers ..... hey hey you have an LX now.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Its funny cause thats EVERYONES excuse for getting rid of this car "Its not what I want"

You knew it was a GT before you purchased it. Low and behold .... its still a GT.

That 14 second car is mainly a drag car? Im sure at one point it had a decent motor in it. Any paperwork proving its a 306? Or you just going on the word given by the previous owner who got it from the guy that had it before him who bought it from here off another guy .... and so on and so on.

I wasnt trying to be a dick in my original post, obviously your not going to publicly tell me the cars a pile of shit when its for sale .... but 6 owners in the last year pretty much raises that flag.

Oh and learn to fucking type retard.

Why not take the bumpers and sideskirts off and replace them with LX bumpers ..... hey hey you have an LX now.
actly yes dick i can prove its a 306 my dad builds motors for a living he has his own shop if your from the burg or anythng you would no of cooper motor service one of the best motor shops around, and number 2 i didnt buy it fucking retard i traded for it.......and for another i was on a site lookin to buy bumpers n shit to make it a lx i really dont wana get rid of it.. and i wouldnt sell a pos and be like you can come drive/listen whatever you want if the car was a pos.. i think that lowers the flag you think??? i can show paper work and time slips of what this car runs... deff not a 14 second car if you knew anything bout built 306s you would no there a low 12 second car with the right setup.. i have all means to prove about this car.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

and yeah you could sit here and fight all you want about a car you dont no anything about or own but if anyones serious i have everything to prove what this car is......im not gona waste my time trying to explain myself to one guy so let me no thanks
Old 06-04-2009, 10:03 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

I just find it comical, its like a chain story .... when you tell someone one thing they add a little or twist it a little to the next person and so on and so on ....

For instance your car here

Heres a little write up comparison from when it was forsale in March

eng.
built 306 bottom end
stock 302 heads that been p&p - You now have "eddle brook heads"
has a f cam - You now have an e303 (which was included as extra parts in the sale in march - so I can over look that)
holley 650 car with lil bigger jets You now have a 750 .... ?
eldelbrock intake
new plugs wires
electric water pump
msd dizzy with 2 step rev control
2stage nos kit- OMG NO MORE NOS!!! But was never in your motor description that its been sprayed
edelbrock blue fuel pump - You now have a holly blue fuel pump

tran.
5 speed stage 3 clutch
alum drive shaft new u joints
3.73 gears 8.8 rear end

int.
race seat with corbeur harness
autometer gauges
8 point roll cage Why would you take out 2 points? You have a 6 point in your description

No engine shots?

Originally Posted by Egb20vkid92
and i wouldnt sell a pos and be like you
.... really?

Heres the two I have ever tried to sell, the gray car I still currently have and isnt for sale (went thru a I want a BMW phase and needed down payment money)

Would you like to compare interior pictures? Engine bay pictures? This car was mint .... and I didnt sit on it long

And my car that I drive everyday

Again .... the offer stands ....

Heres another little offer for this comment

Originally Posted by Egb20vkid92
deff not a 14 second car if you knew anything bout built 306s you would no there a low 12 second car with the right setup.. i have all means to prove about this car.
Take this car as it sits now, with no nitrous (because that wasnt in your description) and if run a LOW 12 ill come get this car with cash. No OLD time slips, take video calling me a douchebag right before your run .... and if you run low 12 ill buy it.

It has NO drag suspension on it, HUGE front tires, not really set up to "DRAG RACE" even though its a built drag car. I know this because its exactly what my car has done - some lowering springs dif. shocks and struts. and drive around on 245's up front .... my car isnt a drag car.

So lemme know man .... post the video up as soon as you get it
Old 06-04-2009, 10:06 AM
Registered member

dadocg2 has disabled reputation

trade u my hatch

Quick Reply: 1990 mustang gt