Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1989 ford ranger ext cab stx 4x4

Old 08-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gixxerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up 1989 ford ranger ext cab stx 4x4

I am selling my Old Hunting Truck it is a 1989 Ford Ranger Extended Cab STX. It has a rebuilt motor in it with 45,000 - 50,000 miles on it or so Has new clutch and Rebuilt Transmission with approximately 300 miles on it.Has scratches and dents as would any truck that age and used for hunting with holes in top of cab from where i took my Tracking Antenna off the top. Interior is pretty good.windows fine.Its also a 4x4 which functions well never had the truck stuck. I have 98% of the tread left on the mud tires on the front and about 65% on the back. Here comes the bad part due to the starter sticking and not being able to disconnect the battery soon enough burn up the wire to send signal to start the truck so I put in a ignition that you turn the key and hit a button and it starts that way and also i stopped using the truck in 05 now it wont stay started its not getting fuel probably injectors or something it runs if you spray starting fluid till that runs out.i replaced the fuel pressure regulator on it still same problem im not gonna use it so no use me pouring money in it. I don't have the time needed to messed with the truck and also i have a full size truck so if anyone wants it they can have it for $550.00 it would be a good farm truck or truck to use in the mud. It has 3 inches of body lift on it.The tires are worth that. 804-920-3152
P.S. i tried to attach pics but there too big and i dont know how to resize them or you can email me for them skyhightree1@aol.com