VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Domestic (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/domestic-66/)
-   -   03' FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 TURBO'ED (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/domestic-66/03-ford-mustang-mach-1-turboed-384912/)

money man 03-26-2011 05:25 PM

Re: 03' FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 TURBO'ED

damn. BUMP FOR THIS TRUE STREET CAR!...

boogs1 03-27-2011 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by money man (Post 6991430)
damn. BUMP FOR THIS TRUE STREET CAR!...

yea man this thing is FAST AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GLWS

HelloFerio 03-27-2011 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Broke Neck (Post 6989088)
How is it "built right" when the car is stock with a turbokit. Motor and tranny are stock.

Love ignorant fucks, while I think fbodys are ugly .... Whistlers car is rather nasty, Race him .... find out how much of a turd it is.

Built motor, built tranny, cage ... etc etc etc. > your bullshit ass mach1

True as quoted. Thank you sir, for putting even more magnification on such a shitbox stang.

Broke Neck 03-27-2011 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by HelloFerio (Post 6993766)
True as quoted. Thank you sir, for putting even more magnification on such a shitbox stang.

Im not downing the mans car, as I also had a turbo mustang .... but its just not a built motor, or a built anything. Its a pretty quick street car I could imagine.

But just a tad on the ignorant side with his comments as Whistlers car is on a different level of badass then him (quite a few above actually)

95turboddx 03-28-2011 07:24 AM

Not downing neone.... just pointing out the cost of a mach one compared to a firebird... u got something to say about that??? figured a 408 firebird would run good. had a few fbodys myself. but i would be down too see just how fast this firebird is. where are you guy located???

BOOM_FIST 03-28-2011 07:27 AM

Decent looking Mach. GLWS

Just to add, though I agree that this Mach 1 is not "built", it doesn't need to be for the mods he has on it including the turbo kit. It's a forged aluminum motor, it begs for boost. For the street car it is, I think it's pretty nice. Nowhere in his ad did he claim it's a strip monster. So comparing this Turbo'ed Mach 1 to Whistlers drag ready Firebird is apples to oranges. Now as far as the price goes, Whistlers price was a steal for his set-up. This Mach 1 in stock form with the mileage is anywhere from $11K-$12.5. Add the aftermarket stuff and $14K isn't an outrageous asking price. If it's not your cup of tea, simply move the hell on. I laugh at HelloFerio for his obvious hatred for Domestics when he drives cars that are nothing to brag about. He's like a chiuaua yapping in the background of a group he has no business being in. Now I don't have a car to brag about either, but I also don't stick my nose in a place it has no business being in. :/

So let's get back on topic. :)

95turboddx 03-28-2011 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by BOOM_FIST (Post 6994432)

Just to add, though I agree that this Mach 1 is not "built", it doesn't need to be for the mods he has on it including the turbo kit. It's a forged aluminum motor, it begs for boost. For the street car it is, I think it's pretty nice. Nowhere in his ad did he claim it's a strip monster. So comparing this Turbo'ed Mach 1 to Whistlers drag ready Firebird is apples to oranges. Now as far as the price goes, Whistlers price was a steal for his set-up. This Mach 1 in stock form with the mileage is anywhere from $11K-$12.5. Add the aftermarket stuff and $14K isn't an outrageous asking price. If it's not your cup of tea, simply move the hell on. I laugh at HelloFerio for his obvious hatred for Domestics when he drives cars that are nothing to brag about. He's like a chiuaua yapping in the background of a group he has no business being in. Now I don't have a car to brag about either, but I also don't stick my nose in a place it has no business being in. :/

agreed...thanks.
the car rans 11.5's @123+ , not bad for a turbo kit on a stock car that run high 13's stock. just putting that out there.

HelloFerio 03-29-2011 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by BOOM_FIST (Post 6994432)
I laugh at HelloFerio for his obvious hatred for Domestics when he drives cars that are nothing to brag about. He's like a chiuaua yapping in the background of a group he has no business being in. Now I don't have a car to brag about either, but I also don't stick my nose in a place it has no business being in. :/

LOL
Dyno'd at 412 in a 2100+lbs car with me in it, me weighing 245.

Nothing to brag about. At all.

95turboddx 03-30-2011 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by HelloFerio (Post 6998306)
LOL
Dyno'd at 412 in a 2100+lbs car with me in it, me weighing 245.

Nothing to brag about. At all.

Are we still talkin about bullshit, get the fuck off my thread unless you wanna buy or talk about the car for sale. Thanks.....
we all can talk about how fast our shit is and post numbers up. wtf does that prove

1sickmcx 03-30-2011 07:30 AM

:fagfight: