Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

WOW another Rider Down and PickUp by Nightingale

Old 10-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cbr6004sale has disabled reputation
Default WOW another Rider Down and PickUp by Nightingale

well today at Lunch sitting in HOOTERS on General Booth Blvd in the turning lane a Rider on a 2k or so Suzuki Katana white blue slammed into the back of a Green FORD truck.
The guy a on the ground for a GOOD 30 plus mins. untill the Nightingale came to air lift him away. I did see the guy move his arms a few times when he was on the ground.

I hope all is well

RIDE SAFE

any more info add to Thread
Old 10-23-2009, 11:07 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: WOW another Rider Down and PickUp by Nightingale

damn that sucks, hope he makes it.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:37 AM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

Hope the guy makes it.

I had a really hard loss last month, my best friend lost it on a corner in Tennessee and he didn't make it. He had a wife and three kids. Ride safe guys, if anything, think of your loved ones when you decide to push a little harder.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slowz06
Hope the guy makes it.

I had a really hard loss last month, my best friend lost it on a corner in Tennessee and he didn't make it. He had a wife and three kids. Ride safe guys, if anything, think of your loved ones when you decide to push a little harder.
Wow, how fast was he going, telephone poll, guard rail, etc. in the way?
Old 10-23-2009, 01:02 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

I'm not sure how fast he was going. He was a very strong rider and never rode above his head. He, no doubt, was going fast. It was a part of a twisty road that he was very familiar with. A car pulled out in front of him and from what I could tell he downshifted (maybe accidentally) in to first and had some tire spin that unsettled the bike and made it come out from underneath him. There was no guard rail... only a 30 foot drop riddled with trees ending in a very rocky edged lake. He passed away not long after an airlift to the hospital.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Sad. RIP.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slowz06
I'm not sure how fast he was going. He was a very strong rider and never rode above his head. He, no doubt, was going fast. It was a part of a twisty road that he was very familiar with. A car pulled out in front of him and from what I could tell he downshifted (maybe accidentally) in to first and had some tire spin that unsettled the bike and made it come out from underneath him. There was no guard rail... only a 30 foot drop riddled with trees ending in a very rocky edged lake. He passed away not long after an airlift to the hospital.

Sorry to hear that for his wife and kids.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:27 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

PoT?
Old 10-25-2009, 04:35 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

thats the only thing that sucks about street riding(the main thing anyways).. so many things can happen..

every rider should know you can die.. if you dont think you can, then you need to stop riding..

when the times comes for my to lose it and die, my family knows what to do with my body.. and they know it was probly my fault and not to feel sorry for me.. its a chose i have made and told them so

but really i dont push it on the street for that reason i state first.. i was gonna make a smartass comment but ill leave it...

rip to your friend.. it sucks, i had a friend die awhile ago(year or 2 ago). lost it in a corner.. sucks but its a risk they took
Old 10-25-2009, 04:52 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rollingstock
but really i dont push it on the street
quoting for later

Quick Reply: WOW another Rider Down and PickUp by Nightingale