Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

would any of you...

Old 01-19-2005, 06:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default would any of you...

would anyone take a job at a dealership in sales? i'm currently being offered one. i'm not exactly secure with the idea of being a 'salesman' who works based on his sales performance rather than knowledge of product and ability to explain to customers in detail etc. they're also hiring for title clerk and i sit and do paperwork all day now. i was kinda giving it thought, but didn't know what pay would be like in that position. probably a little more secure...that's for sure. and the day would go a lot faster most likely. any feedback would be appreciated... oh yeah, it's f'n snowing here like shit right now! so whack! lata
Old 01-19-2005, 06:35 AM
Del
image*in tomorrow

Del Del Del Del
Default Re: would any of you...

just curious, what dealership?
Old 01-19-2005, 06:38 AM
Registered Member

easy guess...check pm though
Old 01-19-2005, 07:19 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

My boy is a salesman at Battlefield Ford in Manassas and he makes bank, has his own house in Marshall, 450whp Lightning, Gixxer1000, jet skis, 4 wheelers and he's 24.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:21 AM
Registered Member

sweet sweet....he sell a lot though is the question? that's where my insecurity comes in ya know
Old 01-19-2005, 07:28 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

I'm sure he sells a lot. I guess your best bet would be the read up on all the cars you got and the more information you know about them, the better prepared you will be when a customer has a question.

When I talk to him, I'll ask him if he has any tips for people considering to be car salesmen. I'll let you know.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

bikes bikes my friend, but yeah i gotcha. thanks
Old 01-19-2005, 07:30 AM
Gone.

Oh I see. Well since bikes are 1/2 the price of cars in general, I guess my example kinda sucks.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

that's why i was really wondering. i gotta bunch of friends that sold cars and they were either really good and made good money or sucked and got fired...
Old 01-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Gone.

I guess it all depends on how good you are at selling. Have you done sales before as a profession? I'm sure the more practice you have, the better you will be. My boy has been selling cars since he was 18.