VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   who went riding last saturday in the 757? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/who-went-riding-last-saturday-757-a-170649/)

Corey 01-09-2007 05:11 AM

Re: who went riding last saturday in the 757?

Williamsburg has some terribly unkept twisty roads too. :(

gilligan 01-09-2007 05:26 AM

i was at the park with my daughter till four,wich was also a blast.
then i went and got the chopper and rode around till 11!!!!!

djgrom 01-09-2007 05:43 AM

Uhhh actually, you will want to use me as your reference cause I am way cooler then everyone else on the boards.

VanillaThrilla 01-09-2007 05:44 AM

I rode around Roanoke for a while Saturday. It was tough for me though because my girl had the flu and I was trying to take care of her, and trying to get out for a few minutes since it would probably be my last ride for quite some time.

I know she was kind of mad, and I felt guilty, but mannnnn... the weather was so nice for once!

oNi 01-09-2007 07:56 AM

Dammnnn man, I saw sooo many damn bikes out there cuz the weather was perfect, and my damn bike was and still is out of commission til prolly later in the week........ I mean I see a good amount or riders during the in season but not so heavy as saturday I guess being you can ride anyday during the summer not everyones out at the same time but Saturday was like the best day in a long time so everyone was out.

93civicgone 01-09-2007 08:19 AM

i rode 4 of us through fredi then up 610 in garrasonville took some back roads rip'd em up

skr00zloose 01-09-2007 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by djgrom (Post 2731011)
Uhhh actually, you will want to use me as your reference cause I am way cooler then everyone else on the boards.

yeah, but i can deny access to people, beeeyatch....lol

i worked saturday, but i rode all night. too nice not to.

gilligan, good to see you and your pops out riding sat night. i'd have rolled with to envy, but i was trying to ride.

gilligan 01-09-2007 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by skr00zloose (Post 2732705)
yeah, but i can deny access to people, beeeyatch....lol

i worked saturday, but i rode all night. too nice not to.

gilligan, good to see you and your pops out riding sat night. i'd have rolled with to envy, but i was trying to ride.

didnt miss much,it was dead and i didnt even go in.

REKER 01-09-2007 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by WutupYo (Post 2729782)
i went and rode with larry (victum) esco (esco) and damnit i can only reemember his user name, edger6 over on Seven Cities. we went out to pungo, then down to the beach for a few mintues, then out to jenros. VERY nice day, loved it

I recomend ya'll joing up on sevencityforums.com if you havn't already, and join the cycle forum. you have to get access to be in there, but i've gotten a few people to ride twice within a month on there, good group of people on there.

help me out and put in WutupYo as your referer if you join :)

I saw you guys at WAWA.