Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

What are my chances of getting financed?

Old 10-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud of
Default What are my chances of getting financed?

Hey guys i want to get a bike withing the next few weeks, and i will need to finance it, i have no credit, and make on average 400 a week working two jobs. What are my chances of getting financed through the dealership without a co-signer? Thanks to all who reply
Old 10-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

wwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud ofwwplayboater has much to be proud of
Default Re: What are my chances of getting financed?

oh I'm 19 and have 3speeding tickets on my record dunno if that matters
Old 10-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

american general finance
Old 10-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation

see about getting a small personal loan ($1-2k) at a credit union and then put some cash down and buy a used bike. Your chances of getting financed through a Suzuki/Yamaha/Honda card probably are low and if approved would include an outrageous interest rate and a less than ideal credit limit.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Registered Member

Alwayslast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wwplayboater
Hey guys i want to get a bike withing the next few weeks, and i will need to finance it, i have no credit, and make on average 400 a week working two jobs. What are my chances of getting financed through the dealership without a co-signer? Thanks to all who reply
Originally Posted by wwplayboater
oh I'm 19 and have 3speeding tickets on my record dunno if that matters

I don't know, this is an expensive hobby. You might want to include the cost of insurance with that, because if you get it financed, other than personal loan, than you will need $$$full coverage$$$(especially w/3 speedingand being 19).

What kind of bike are you looking to get?
Old 10-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Alwayslast
I don't know, this is an expensive hobby. You might want to include the cost of insurance with that, because if you get it financed, other than personal loan, than you will need $$$full coverage$$$(especially w/3 speedingand being 19).

What kind of bike are you looking to get?

You're very right about it not being a cheap hobby and also don't forget about tires, gear and the other little things that come up.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

I'm looking to get somthing that looks like a newer bike w/o the cost. I have found a suzuki sv650 at Redline that has a bent radiator cause it was knocked over, and they also have a 02 katana with 7k miles on it both for 3500. I'm more than likely gonna get my dad to cosign with me on a personal loan, but i was wondering if it would be fesable to finance it myself if he can't cosign for some reason. I would like to get a bike before their pices go up again cause of spring. thanks for all your help guys
curtis
Old 10-25-2005, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Oh i'm also looking at wrecked bikes in which the frame and subframe are straight to rebuild. I just finished helping my friend rebuild a 2001 yamaha 600R he paid 2200 for the wrecked bike and 650 for all the parts. So if anyone knows someone with a wrecked bike that they wanna get rid of, let me know . thanks
Old 10-25-2005, 07:51 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

You should get a personal loan from a credit union and then make an attempt to buy my Kawasaki

I would even consider partial trades if you've got anything valuable.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

haha i'd like to, lol

Quick Reply: What are my chances of getting financed?