Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Wanna get my bike painted....where??

Old 08-20-2010, 06:28 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wanna get my bike painted....where??

Originally Posted by diazarusmc
That looks pretty good FairladyZTT. Do you have any really close pics of the bike? Any flaws in it? What's the materials cost? What is the turn around time if I bring him the plastics?
Hey man, I rode with Rod the other day. Where you at?
Old 08-20-2010, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Hey man, I rode with Rod the other day. Where you at?
What up bro. I didn't realize you were the same guy from the R1 forum. I'm still in Ct. Getting ready to move the family down to the 757. How did he like his new chain and sprockets? Why are you selling your bike? Can't remember if I've asked that on the other forum.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:49 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

What up bro. I didn't realize you were the same guy from the R1 forum. I'm still in Ct. Getting ready to move the family down to the 757. How did he like his new chain and sprockets? Why are you selling your bike? Can't remember if I've asked that on the other forum.
Oh ok. He said he likes it a lot. I've lived a couple of houses down from him for over a year and just realized he was on the forums. I am selling because I want a 04-06 R1 or a 06+ R6 for the track.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc diazarusmc

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Oh ok. He said he likes it a lot. I've lived a couple of houses down from him for over a year and just realized he was on the forums. I am selling because I want a 04-06 R1 or a 06+ R6 for the track.
04-06 R1. Smart man. So as not to completely jack this thread, do you know anyone that does paint work?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:24 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

That looks pretty good FairladyZTT. Do you have any really close pics of the bike? Any flaws in it? What's the materials cost? What is the turn around time if I bring him the plastics?
The only problem that he had was the rattle can paint that i used was lifting when he was spraying. So I had to buy stripper and more sand paper to get the job done. Materials very depending on what you want done. Paint can run from 60 up to a 100 for the ok stuff. Then sand paper and things like that. It took him 2 days to do mine cause we ran into the problem with the spray paint that i used. And the 300 is if he doesnt have to do major repairs to the plastics. I can't imagine it taking but a day or 2 and running about 400 total cost.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Go Fuck Yourself!

FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation

Hey I want to get my fairing painted. Is NFTUATN the guy I should talk to? I want Pearl White on my DUCATI 1098 .
Old 08-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
The only problem that he had was the rattle can paint that i used was lifting when he was spraying. So I had to buy stripper and more sand paper to get the job done. Materials very depending on what you want done. Paint can run from 60 up to a 100 for the ok stuff. Then sand paper and things like that. It took him 2 days to do mine cause we ran into the problem with the spray paint that i used. And the 300 is if he doesnt have to do major repairs to the plastics. I can't imagine it taking but a day or 2 and running about 400 total cost.
That doesn't sound bad at all. Is that including prep work? When u say spray paint peeled up do mean u didn't sand and prime prior to him shooting it?
Old 08-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FilipinoMafia
Hey I want to get my fairing painted. Is NFTUATN the guy I should talk to? I want Pearl White on my DUCATI 1098 .
Yea he is!!!!!!!!!!!! He painted my friends crx and the finish was great(from what I saw) Keep in mind that if he didnt do good work I am sure people on here would let you know
Old 08-20-2010, 08:02 PM

TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean

Miller Enterprises, they do awesome work. That's where Ish works.
The owner rides with us and is also another track rider and a great guy.
He did my race plastics.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/vir-track-day-pics-big-%5Bno-56k%5D-304591/

BTW, when are you planning on doing a track day. I'm going to have to miss the 13th of Sept. and try to get in one at Summit or NJMP late Sept. and a VIR date in Oct.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:22 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Have heard he does good work.. never seen it though...

That doesn't sound bad at all. Is that including prep work? When u say spray paint peeled up do mean u didn't sand and prime prior to him shooting it?
Yes... it includes prep work.. but as long as its like simple sanding... If there is alot of damage that needs to be repaired... it will be extra.

It was something about the spray paint that I used... was Enamel or something.. and when he sprayed the automotive over it... it wrinkled and lifted. So... it was my fault... but my brother fixed it up for me.

Quick Reply: Wanna get my bike painted....where??