Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

VIR track day pics, BIG [NO 56K]

Old 08-06-2009, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean TheGreatLean
Default VIR track day pics, BIG [NO 56K]

Well, on Monday, I went with some of my riding buddies to VIR North. It has been 5 years since my last visit to the race track. I decided to start in the white group, since it's been so long and I didnt want to hold the faster guys up in red. It was fun and hot. Aside from the heat and the one incident, we had a great time.

I want to thank Robert Miller at Miller Enterprises for painting my race plastics, Tommy for letting me use his truck again, and I also want to thank the all the people that went too. I'm looking forward to doing this again next year and with more people.

As promised here are the pics.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:35 PM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi
Default Re: VIR track day pics, BIG [NO 56K]

Great pics, good stuff man!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:51 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

What group did you ride with?
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

sweet paint job!! and great pics +REP... I dont think i've ever seen a track bike wth a scorpion exhaust.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:14 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Nice quality pics! Bike also looks good. How much do track days cost???
I wanna do one, one day when I get finally get a set of leathers...
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

I'm definitely rolling with you next year!
Old 08-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

love the paint
Old 08-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

How did you like it when we went to Grande Course???? We plan on adding it to the Schedule for Sunday October 4th of this year....... Would like to get your feedback. Glad you had fun we look forward to having you attend more events.

Shawn-
Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

boypogi1966 has disabled reputation

Hey shawn its louie that grand course was sick.The transition from south to patriot was a challenge for me.I did all sessions coz cant pass that up.4 some miles of pure adrenaline.oct 4th i might be able to swing that in my sch.few of my track riders are jealous coz they miss that opportunity.and its nice riding with you.told you i was a rookie.lol
Old 08-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by boypogi1966
Hey shawn its louie that grand course was sick.The transition from south to patriot was a challenge for me.I did all sessions coz cant pass that up.4 some miles of pure adrenaline.oct 4th i might be able to swing that in my sch.few of my track riders are jealous coz they miss that opportunity.and its nice riding with you.told you i was a rookie.lol
Whats up Lou, it was good seeing you....... Work on your upper body position more and youll be moving through the track alot faster!!! Hope to see you soon! Next event is Aug 29-30th Summit Point.

Quick Reply: VIR track day pics, BIG [NO 56K]