Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

tues. or wed. ride anyone?

Old 08-02-2004, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chammer has disabled reputation
Default tues. or wed. ride anyone?

at the present i work during weekends and have tues/wed off. not sure how many also are off, but im looking to try and get a few people together for a ride either tomorrow or wed. looking at heading out from mercury in newport news across the jrb out towards emporia/franklin. there's a road out there a few of us call superbike road. bout 40-50 miles out there, 10 mile road (each way) then another 40-50 back.

i just checked weather.com, supposed to rain all day tomorrow, but pm storms wed. so its up to the weather i guess. looking at heading out around noon perhaps, as its a good 3-4 hour round trip depending on when/how often guys wanna stop.

we usually meet up either at the bethal/mercury exxon or behind the exxon at mercury/jefferson in the roses(?) parking lot depending on the size of the group. so far its just myself and possibly my brother and a friend.

anyways, feel free to email me or post here, pm...whatever. email is chris@thezengarden.net.
Old 08-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough
Default Re: tues. or wed. ride anyone?

I have tomorrow (wed) off but im a noob. Dunno if "superbike road" is too much for me?
Old 08-03-2004, 09:50 PM

chammer has disabled reputation

nah, not to much. we like to make sure riders in the group know to ride their own ride. however, since its more than likely just myself and brother so far, it'll be a pretty chilled out ride as he's not keen on going that fast anyway. there may be some change of plans though. we're actually thinking of heading out to pungo in the late afternoon instead (3pm'ish). you're still more than welcome to join us if you wish. i can pm you my cell # if you want to get in contact with me tomorrow sometime. going to head to bed in a minute, but i'll check the forums when i wake up.
Old 08-04-2004, 07:33 AM
Fighterer

Originally Posted by chammer
nah, not to much. we like to make sure riders in the group know to ride their own ride. however, since its more than likely just myself and brother so far, it'll be a pretty chilled out ride as he's not keen on going that fast anyway. there may be some change of plans though. we're actually thinking of heading out to pungo in the late afternoon instead (3pm'ish). you're still more than welcome to join us if you wish. i can pm you my cell # if you want to get in contact with me tomorrow sometime. going to head to bed in a minute, but i'll check the forums when i wake up.
Hit me up with your number. I live about 10-15 minutes from Pungo in NC. Ill PM you mine.
Old 08-04-2004, 08:17 AM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

I'm up for this, someone pm me their number or pm me a time and a place to meet........................

We could just say Starbucks on Nimmo at 3pm???? Would that work?
Old 08-04-2004, 08:48 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

god this riding season sucks.. but safe guys takes some pics and post them
Old 08-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

i'm down.....let me know...unless u mind waiting for a noobie every once in a while
Old 08-04-2004, 09:06 AM
Fighterer

Ill bring my camera, its cheap but works. Also I am in need of a kickstand bolt for a 95 zx6r. I have to find a pole to lean the bike against when I get off of it..
Old 08-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally Posted by Abysalone
Ill bring my camera, its cheap but works. Also I am in need of a kickstand bolt for a 95 zx6r. I have to find a pole to lean the bike against when I get off of it..
hardware store
Old 08-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Fighterer

Anyone know where the Trading Post is on Blackwater Rd? Can get gas and roll from there too.

Quick Reply: tues. or wed. ride anyone?