Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

TPM @ VIR Sun-Mon

Old 09-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Handling is Key!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default TPM @ VIR Sun-Mon

Leaving Sat. morning for a wonderful weekend at VIR...... Looking forward to running my new SuprMoto on Patriot Sunday and having some fun on th big bikes on North Monday.........

Who else is going???????
Old 09-30-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

ericlws66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TPM @ VIR Sun-Mon

I had a great day on Monday. I picked up a lot of speed through out the day but still lots to work on. Trying to be more consistent through each turn and just trying to build more confidence and enter with more speed, but that's hard running on the stock SV suspension lol. I felt more confident on my friends 2nd gen with upgraded forks and rear shock.

Shawn, would you recommend I upgrade my stock frist gen sv forks, or just putting a GSXR front end on it?
And when do you think is a good time to do art basic 2 or even personal training?
I have 4 track days under my belt. patriot, south and two days at north.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ericlws66
I had a great day on Monday. I picked up a lot of speed through out the day but still lots to work on. Trying to be more consistent through each turn and just trying to build more confidence and enter with more speed, but that's hard running on the stock SV suspension lol. I felt more confident on my friends 2nd gen with upgraded forks and rear shock.

Shawn, would you recommend I upgrade my stock frist gen sv forks, or just putting a GSXR front end on it?
And when do you think is a good time to do art basic 2 or even personal training?
I have 4 track days under my belt. patriot, south and two days at north.
You shouldve came up to me so I knew who you were....... maybe you did and i dont remember.LOL anyway, glad you had a good time, we got lots of track time in.....

If you can get ahold of a GSXR front end that would be sweet, it makes a big diff. on that platform. As far as ART 2 goes, whenever you feel youre ready take it! Hope to see you out again at another event.

Shawn-
Old 09-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

ericlws66 is on a distinguished road

I stopped by back on the 8th north event. I saw you around alot yesterday but never had time to stop by to say hi really.

Thanks,
Eric