Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

TPM @ VIR Leaving tomorrow @ 2pm

Old 09-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Handling is Key!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default TPM @ VIR Leaving tomorrow @ 2pm

Whos going????
Old 09-05-2008, 12:04 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: TPM @ VIR Leaving tomorrow @ 2pm

not i, unless you wanna let me borrow a bike. don't think the chop will pass tech
Old 09-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

guess yall will be far enough away from the Hannah Montana action
Old 09-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

damn if I had the cash.. and the trailer here I would be going.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

ericlws66 is on a distinguished road

Nice meeting you Shawn.
It was a great day out there. Lots of track time.
I took two of my friends other SVs out and wow, I was instantly faster on their bikes. One was a 2nd gen with correct weight springs/emulators and penske rear and the other first gen had 04/05 gsxr1000 front end on w/ gsxr rear shock. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make. I was so much more confident with their bikes. I could brake so much later with the gsxr brakes too.
I'm going to try to get some parts on before the sept 29th vir north event. I didn't want to ride my bike after trying theirs lol.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ericlws66
Nice meeting you Shawn.
It was a great day out there. Lots of track time.
I took two of my friends other SVs out and wow, I was instantly faster on their bikes. One was a 2nd gen with correct weight springs/emulators and penske rear and the other first gen had 04/05 gsxr1000 front end on w/ gsxr rear shock. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make. I was so much more confident with their bikes. I could brake so much later with the gsxr brakes too.
I'm going to try to get some parts on before the sept 29th vir north event. I didn't want to ride my bike after trying theirs lol.

Im glad you had a good time and I wish I had more time to converse with you. Hope you and your friends decided to come out to another event.

Shawn-
Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

ericlws66 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Voodoo ST
Im glad you had a good time and I wish I had more time to converse with you. Hope you and your friends decided to come out to another event.

Shawn-
Yea, same here. The day goes by way to quick.

Oh we definitely will be. We are addicted. Doing sept 29th, then trying to do the coming up conerspeed grand course in october. Then road Atlanta this fall/early winter, then well hit up Jennings's for winter/spring sometime next year.