Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

tailgaters

Old 08-16-2006, 11:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default tailgaters

does anyone have any cool ways to get a tailgater off their ass..i heard this one guy keeps change in his pockets and what he does is flick the change at the car lmao
Old 08-17-2006, 12:55 AM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation
Default Re: tailgaters

spark plugs
Old 08-17-2006, 03:09 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

you know, just recently ive thought about this. i was going down 288 the other day in the rain on my way home from work. this minivan was all over my ass and i kept turning around. finally i just let them pass but it pissed me off.

i dont know if i would throw change at them for that though, but someone that cut me off probably. (and it happens to me all the time).
Old 08-17-2006, 06:11 AM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

i usually grab the front brake, just a hair. not enough to really slow down (i stay on the gas anyway), but just enough to trip the brake light switch, they usually back off . if they pull back up, i just slow down to about 5mph under the speed limit, they usually get the point, though they do get pissed sometimes.
Old 08-17-2006, 07:01 AM
Madnjelly

MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle

i just tap my foot on my back brake just to flicker my brake light on, if they continue then ill let them pass and follow them to there destination....

my quick fix to dealing with stupid people is to just stay away...stay ahead of them....way ahead, you are on a bike for gods sake
Old 08-17-2006, 07:08 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

What you have to do is jump on the seat, and drop your pants. Once they see the big moon they'll slam on the brakes freeing you up from any ass riders.