Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

super bike school...

Old 05-15-2008, 06:30 AM
NA No V-tec D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough
Default super bike school...

has anyone had any experience with this school?? the class looks kinda fun for cheap! also they are supposed to be at VIR next week... http://superbikeschool.com/
Old 05-15-2008, 06:39 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: super bike school...

looks cool
Old 05-15-2008, 06:41 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I love CSS, but others on the forum may have differing opinions as noted before.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:47 AM
NA No V-tec D

gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I love CSS, but others on the forum may have differing opinions as noted before.
well the main thing is i want to run VIR, and im not to sure if they have open events besides being a club member. ive been iching to run at a track for a few years now...
Old 05-15-2008, 06:52 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by gene
well the main thing is i want to run VIR, and im not to sure if they have open events besides being a club member. ive been iching to run at a track for a few years now...
Go for it. Keith and Dylan Code are great people and very personable.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Its a waste of money.... Its NOT really "superbike school" more like track day tutorial..... If youre new to the track then go, but you can get the same instruction with less money taking the ART (Advanced Rider Training) classes through Team-ProMotion.....
Old 05-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Voodoo ST
Its a waste of money.... Its NOT really "superbike school" more like track day tutorial..... If youre new to the track then go, but you can get the same instruction with less money taking the ART (Advanced Rider Training) classes through Team-ProMotion.....

Team Pro-Motion will be at VIR Patriot on the 24th and VIR North 25th....
Old 05-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

damn you voodoo and all your track days!!
lol
but i am getting closer to getting ready for my first track day
just need to get my suit ordered....