VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   sooo who didnt see this coming??? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/sooo-who-didnt-see-coming-219641/)

TPJ 01-10-2008 10:34 AM

Re: sooo who didnt see this coming???

Originally Posted by rollingstock (Post 3732312)
wow didnt know what i was said point just at u.. damn u really this whole section is all about u, dont u?...

I'm not speaking of just myself. Trust me dude, you aren't the first person to come on here acting the way you are. You're like a carbon copy of a typical kid/person/adult/whatever that comes on here and assumes that just because you're not a forum noob that you are really going to have a clue about this site. Some people that come on here acting as you are actually turn into reasonable, positive contributions to this forum. Others get pissed off, such as you are doing now, and become the very thing that the rules you spoke of early are trying to keep away. Let's just hope you don't become the later.

TPJ 01-10-2008 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by j4k3 (Post 3732343)
Even though you forgot a few words, I know what you ment. And yes, this whole section IS all about him. So bow down and open your mouth faggot.

*pats on the head*

Very good son, very good. You going to the SS dinner tomorrow night?

j4k3 01-10-2008 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Gazoo (Post 3732360)
*pats on the head*

Very good son, very good. You going to the SS dinner tomorrow night?

Didn't know there was one? Never got an invite.

TPJ 01-10-2008 10:42 AM

It's posted on the SS forums in the Events section.

EH3_SOHC 01-10-2008 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by rollingstock (Post 3731532)
yawn... u guys need to keep and "illegal" shit off the forums.. i for one dont need cops followin me b/c sumone on the fourm has talked shit about it....

and yes cop look at this forum if u dont think they do ur retard....

do me a favor and shut the fuck up please, the bike is still registered to him with valid tags and the car is still registered to me with valid tags we live in different states so for the love please dont even make a comment on any of my posts ever again because you FAIL.

EH3_SOHC 01-10-2008 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Gazoo (Post 3732085)
You just haven't been around the other parts of the forums enough to realize what really goes on with 99% of the fucktards that join this site.

Oh yeah, and NC < DC

fixed it for you

Kells<3's Bikes 01-10-2008 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Gazoo (Post 3732275)
Did you see that picture posted by Q of the asian guy on the phone? Yeah, the interweb isn't that serious. Calm down there young grasshoppa. I seen and read what you were talking about. Now go back and read what I wrote with a little sarcasm in your voice, and you'll realize that not everything spoken on this forum about you, or anyone for that case, is not meant to be taken to heart. Ninety-nine percent of what is said on VaDrama.com is bullshit rambling by those of us who have been here since the beginning, and have realized that absolutely nothing that is said on here about someone has any sort of logic behind it. I talk shit to a lot of people on here, on the SS forums, on SEVA, on EGHB, and on any other site that I go to, yet most of the people I get into it with I actually know in real life and have absolutely no problem with. Such as the case with you. I'm not going to say that your name with never come out of my mouth. I'm not going to say that what I'm not going to type something that you will, in turn, take the wrong way and get pissed. Yet when it comes down to it Kellie, I have absoltuely zero problems with you, or anyone else on this forum (for the most part, there are some real toolbags on here).

alrighty then but you need not quote a specific person

Real Random 01-10-2008 12:30 PM

::cough::

AFwestPunk > CC trolls

DC>NC

TPJ 01-10-2008 12:58 PM

Yeah yeah, say what you want. None of it really matters, because in reality it goes like this:

Gazoo > *

Real Random 01-10-2008 01:03 PM

too bad i am not a * :D