Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Somebody ran over my R6!

Old 08-21-2009, 08:21 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Somebody ran over my R6!

So... I was leaving the beach front last night around 2:30 on my bike. I was about to jump on the interstate and decided that I wanted to grab a drink before doing so. So... I stopped at the 7-11 right there on the corner of 22nd and Baltic.

There were a few cars in the parking lot. I drove around them and parked my bike. I went into the store and walked straight to the soda's. Right as I put my hand on a Coke a guy opens the door and says "HEY MAN! SOME LADY JUST RAN OVER YOUR BIKE AND TOOK OFF!"

I get that sick feeling as I run for the door. I barrel through the door like a crack head running from the police, to see my bike laying on its side and 6 people standing around it. They all point and said "It was a black lady in a greenish car, and she went that way."

I snatched my bike up thinking that if it starts I am going to catch this bitch and get a plate. The bike is laying on its right side. So I grab the tank and the frame just under the seat, and hoist the bike back up on 2 wheels. Looking down I see my brake lever laying on the ground along with my right side peg!

I think to myself. "THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Looking at the bike I see that the right side bar is bent down alot, so I grab it and it comes of in my hand. I have now enter into a bad dream. I immediately run to the street as if the whore would have stopped down the street or something. No such luck. I come back to my bike and start asking for any information. All I get is that the first 3 of her plate were XRB.

So... I am asking that if you happen to see a green car just glance at the plates. If it starts with XRB... please write down the make, model, and the rest of the plate. And PM me. It would help me out alot.

I filed a report with the police. They said that it would take 2 weeks before it is even put in the system. Then on top of that... I talked to the manager at the 7-11, and only the police can view the videos. So... once again the VBPD is utterly useless.

On another note. I am looking for a few parts to fix my bike now
2003 - 2004 Yamaha R6 / 2006 - 2009 Yamaha R6s:
-right side clip on
03-05 R6 / 06-09 R6s:
-rear set / front pegs
-fairing stay
-brake lever
-blue tank and right side upper fairing

If you have any or know anybody that has them... let me know.. thanks.

Here are the pictures of the damage done.

Last edited by FairladyZTT; 09-02-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:24 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: Somebody ran over my R6!

Sorry about your luck... wish you could of caught her ass.. I'll keep a lookout.

On another note, I'll be keeping my bike under lock and key until you get your replacement parts :P
Old 08-21-2009, 08:28 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Damn that pisses me off. Did you by any chance pass me on 264 last night?
Old 08-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

boosie1 has disabled reputation

Damn that sucks
Old 08-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

I hate careless people, especially ones that do not take responsibility for themselves. I am sorry to hear that dude, hope things turn for the better.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:38 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

WTF

Ebay will be your best bet man. Also try r6-forum.com
Old 08-21-2009, 08:41 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Dude that sucks, your insurance covering it though right?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

you stopped to get a drink in VB instead of going home and chug?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:43 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by j4k3
Damn that pisses me off. Did you by any chance pass me on 264 last night?
red R6? Right before the laskin exit? If so.. yes.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:45 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
you stopped to get a drink in VB instead of going home and chug?
I kinda wanted to go home and crash instead of opening a drink to down before trying to crash. It was one of those decisions that you look back and say. I should have just gone home.