Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

some updated pics

Old 02-02-2008, 02:42 PM
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default some updated pics

sorry about the quality, all i had handy was my phone.

anywho, got it back on it's wheels, springer is all powdered black, as is the frame and forwards, and bunch of other random stuff. new seat pan (not upholstered yet) with new rigid mounts i turned on the lathe. no more springs under the seat built a new battery mount, yada yada yada, bunch of detail stuff.

i just epoxy coated the motor, have to let it cure before i put it back in the frame, then i'm going to make some new pipes, and a manifold to run a single carb instead of the 2 factory carbs. then a bunch of lil odds-n-ends, wiring is getting run thru the frame, etc. hopefully it'll be done soon, trying to get things done between customer's bikes.

Old 02-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: some updated pics

noice!!!!! looking good homie.

so,you give any thought to coming to canada this summer?wade already said he wants to come up!maybe make it a caravan..

btw.check out my cousins band. heres a rough cut of their first demo!

http://www.myspace.com/majorical
Old 02-02-2008, 03:13 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

good stuff
Old 02-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered Member

EMCracing will become famous soon enough

looking good steve
Old 02-02-2008, 03:26 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by EMCracing
looking good steve

Originally Posted by Quentin
good stuff
thanks guys.

Originally Posted by gilligan
noice!!!!! looking good homie.

so,you give any thought to coming to canada this summer?wade already said he wants to come up!maybe make it a caravan..

btw.check out my cousins band. heres a rough cut of their first demo!

http://www.myspace.com/majorical

i'm down. gonna have to re-gear the bike first though, lol. it ain't the most interstate friendly bike on the planet.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
thanks guys.

i'm down. gonna have to re-gear the bike first though, lol. it ain't the most interstate friendly bike on the planet.
bro..its 16 hours to where i am with rough roads..i would not be mad at you if you trailered..at all..
Old 02-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

off topic.did you check out the band..its that heavy shit you like!!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:46 PM
单身的 and loving it :)

Kells<3's Bikes is on a distinguished road

It looks good but I liked it better w/ not so much black. The silver on the tank and the rims give it contrast but not enough in my opinion. I'll have to see what it looks like all done.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:48 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by gilligan
off topic.did you check out the band..its that heavy shit you like!!
dude, i know that band! well, not like i've met them, but i've heard them before. pretty fuckin good. tell your cousin his band kicks ass!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:52 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by Kells<3's Bikes
It looks good but I liked it better w/ not so much black. The silver on the tank and the rims give it contrast but not enough in my opinion. I'll have to see what it looks like all done.
yeah, there's still alot of bare aluminum on the motor and whatnot that will break up all that black a good bit. it does look a bit bland without the motor in it. there's also alot of detail stuff that's still chrome on the springer that doesn't show up in the pics, makes a big difference.

the springer was powdered b/c the chrome was too much, and b/c it was a PAIN IN THE ASS to keep from rusting. trying to clean in between all those springs is a bitch, and since i ride it everywhere i go, i needed something more durable. i photoshopped a picture of the bike to see what it looked like all blacked out before i did it. trust me, it's not too much black when it's all in one piece.