Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Sick Christmas sale at 50 Stunt

Old 12-04-2008, 03:33 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Sick Christmas sale at 50 Stunt

Hey guys I dont know how many of you own/ride fiddys but Ryan at 50stunt.com just hooked it up for me bigtime. He's running a sale on a good percentage of CNC'd billet inventory and other goodies right now. If you dont see it on the front page look it up using the left sidebar.

www.50stunt.com talk to Ryan and tell him burnoutboy sent you!!

BTW I have absolutely no affiliation with this business, just got a great deal on a billet kickstand, billet gas cap, billet bar ends, and a billet rocker assembly cover and thought I'd pass info on the sale on, if this thread is in anyway inappropriate I apologize.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Sick Christmas sale at 50 Stunt

maybe...
Old 12-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Good stuuf. Too bad I have to order another rear brake bracket because mine stripped the teeth. So maybe Santa will bring me a new one. But other than that good products
Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by Up_on1
Good stuuf. Too bad I have to order another rear brake bracket because mine stripped the teeth. So maybe Santa will bring me a new one. But other than that good products
You should contact Ryan, he'd probably replace it for free if you sent him the old one for R&D.