Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

RIP BRUCE STATON

Old 11-10-2006, 09:10 PM
oh noes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts
Default RIP BRUCE STATON

great friend of mine lost his life today.he was struck by a car while riding his bike.He was the kind of person that no matter what would do anything and everything for you.Bruce had one love,that was being on his bike.It didnt matter if it was rain or snow he would ride.Bruce was always on the go trying to get better and better,if it was a straight section of road bruce was doing a wheelie lol.Man i know your in a better place now,you can finally be with your dad.I promise one day we can ride agian some day.Maybe by then i can do some 10 mile wheelies.Man the shop isnt going to be the same with out you,I miss you so much man and its only been a day...i love you like a brother.RIP man we love you.Here are some more pics of bruce so you can get to know a little of who we love! July 31, 1985-november 10,2006

heres his myspace if you never got to meet him....

http://www.myspace.com/brucestaton

Last edited by 1sol2nv; 11-12-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:11 PM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation
Default Re: RIP BRUCE STATON

Sorry for the loss. RIP
Old 11-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Crv-tec ??

BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK

RIP.... My brother was pretty tight with him... I had riden with him a couple times...
Old 11-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Crv-tec ??

BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK BOOSTED-EK

WE ARE RIDING FOR BRUCE. WE ARE MEETING ON MONDAY AT BIGLICKS AT 1:00 TO RIDE TO THE FUNERAL HOME.IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WANTS TO RIDE OR HAVEW ANY QUESTIONS CALL CHRIS AT 434 944 4592.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

93DOHC is an unknown quantity at this point

I never met him, but sorry for the loss, sounds like a good guy. RIP
Old 11-12-2006, 06:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'd ride with y'all but I can't get out of work.. and it's an hour ride just to get there.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:33 AM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I'd ride with y'all but I can't get out of work.. and it's an hour ride just to get there.
thanks for the thought man,it means just as much
Old 11-12-2006, 07:36 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv
thanks for the thought man,it means just as much
He's in my prayers bro..

He's in a better place. You don't have to worry about getting tickets for riding wheelies in heaven.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:28 AM
oh noes

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
He's in my prayers bro..

He's in a better place. You don't have to worry about getting tickets for riding wheelies in heaven.
yeah we been making jokes about that.lol
Old 11-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

rip

sorry to everyone that knew him

Quick Reply: RIP BRUCE STATON