Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Reupholstering my spare seats....

Old 06-24-2007, 07:34 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Reupholstering my spare seats....

I think I may have already asked some of you, but I need help finding some material to reupholster my spare seats with. I've really been putting a lot of thought into finding something funky, sort of as a conversational piece. I have two sets of seats, so I don't have to seriously commit to anything, and if it looks like ass, I can take it right back off.

I've considered:

blue camo
cow print
orange with blue polka dots
blue/black marbled look

I'm sure there were other things I was looking at too, but those are all that come to mind right now. What do you guys think? A little input would help, and for those of you who have done a project like this before, where did you get your material from? I've checked the fabric store, the upholstery shop, and even places like WalMart. They don't have anything worthwhile at all.. I'm going to have to order online!

What should I use? Marine grade vinyl?