Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Protection

Old 06-18-2010, 04:16 AM
beautiful struggle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quentin has disabled reputation
Default Re: Protection

I always wonder about those jackets too. I wonder why vast majority of jackets dont come with chest protection???
Old 06-18-2010, 04:46 AM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Besides dirt, would anyone ride street with this jacket? I mean, it looks bullet proof!

And it does say great for all types of riding
Old 06-18-2010, 06:05 AM
beautiful struggle

Why dont you just check out all the reviews on the site? They have plenty of reviews for similar jackets.

Fit 5.0 Finish 4.0 Durability 4.0 Features 4.0 Cost Benefit 5.0 Overall 4.4 Thomas Jones

Gering, NE

Very good for the cost.
I normally wear a size 2X, but ordered the 4X based on the experience of a prior review. It fits perfectly. The protection is fairly light duty (and is physically light weight) but should provide pretty decent protection in the event of a get off or crash. I would purchase this item again and consider it a very good to excellent value. Fit 5.0 Finish 5.0 Durability 5.0 Features 5.0 Cost Benefit 5.0 Overall 5.0 Bruce

Eureka, CA

Great compression suit for the money.
The armor fits well and covers the right places. Overall it seems well-made and is comfortable over a lightweight long-sleeve t-shirt. For safety on the street it will require an abrasion-resistant over shirt or jacket. I think having some 'serious' topsides protection gives a lot better chance of walking away from a bad get-off. I purchased a set for both myself and my son who is just ready to get his M1 endorsement. Hasn't been personally crash-tested yet... and I hope I never will get the opportunity. Fit 3.0 Finish 4.0 Durability 4.0 Features 5.0 Cost Benefit 5.0 Overall 4.2 bakwheeltango

vancouver, BC

I wear this under my leathers (sportbike)
Seems decent. The elbow pad fit area is not good seems to move off the elbows due to crappy padding material but if I get my jacket over top it seems to be a decent work around. Again for the price I wasn't expecting the world.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:31 AM
You know how I know?

broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch broke94hatch

Originally Posted by Quentin
Why dont you just check out all the reviews on the site? They have plenty of reviews for similar jackets. [/I]
Those aren't the reviews for the EVS G5 Jersey. Trust me, I've looked all around for reviews. I perfer personal local experience with this type of gear, especially for street riding, so I decided to ask drag...
Old 06-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Hot or not, i very rarely ride without my leather jacket. Always have on boots and jeans though.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:18 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

you can read all the reviews you want about how comfortable it is or "covers all the right areas" or feels great in the heat -- the only review I care about is from someone who has gone down in it.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:31 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by vangorder
you can read all the reviews you want about how comfortable it is or "covers all the right areas" or feels great in the heat -- the only review I care about is from someone who has gone down in it.
+1
Old 06-18-2010, 09:25 AM
beautiful struggle

Originally Posted by vangorder
And thoes are the hardest to find..............
Old 06-18-2010, 09:31 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

I open carry for protection while riding around Woodbridge.. Fuck'em all

Glock 21
Old 07-10-2010, 03:47 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by eXploited
I open carry for protection while riding around Woodbridge.. Fuck'em all

Glock 21
Bro I open carry while posting on Vadriven

Quick Reply: Protection