Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.
View Poll Results: VA cIf there were a forum just dedicated to the VA cycle scene, would you join?
yes
73.08%
no
13.46%
other (add comment below)
13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: If there were a forum just dedicated to the VA Cycle Scene, would you joiin?

Old 06-29-2009, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough
Default Poll: If there were a forum just dedicated to the VA Cycle Scene, would you joiin?

I have ran my own vB forum before, and hate the fact that theres no forum for the Virginia Beach cycle scene, or even the VA cycle scene. This little section on drag isn't sufficient for me at least.

So, simple question is in the poll. Please leave comments below:
Old 06-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN
Default Re: Poll: If there were a forum just dedicated to the VA Cycle Scene, would you joiin

I'd join but its not how many users you'll have. It's more so how active the users will be.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:41 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default Re: Poll: If there were a forum just dedicated to the VA Cycle Scene, would you joiin

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
I'd join but its not how many users you'll have. It's more so how active the users will be.
im with him
Old 06-29-2009, 06:02 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

there is sevacycles but it does not get much love
Old 06-29-2009, 06:17 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

There's the dcsportbike.com/.net up here and they're pretty active.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:22 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Exactly. It will all depend on how many and how active the users are.

I am already on a few bike forums and a local bike forum now.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Exactly. It will all depend on how many and how active the users are.

I am already on a few bike forums and a local bike forum now.
what local bike forum?

i went to sevacycles.com and already found there problem, they have only TWO members.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Sevacycles. They had a lot more before the site was hacked and went down. I am also on DCSportbikes, but all of that is NoVa/DC and MD
Old 06-29-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

ok ok, well i'm going to wait on some more votes. If I do go ahead and go through with this, I'm going to make the site as interactive as possible. First, I'm going to load it out with tons of vital bike info, everything from DIYs, rider saftey, East Coast events, local events, etc. I'm going to try and make people want to add to the wealth of knowledge that will already exist.

Does that sound like something you'd want to be active in? To get it going, I'm going to need some members that have a desire to be active. I'm going to need some mods too.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:07 AM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
there is sevacycles but it does not get much love
yep... i was gonna say the same thing... There's one already...

EDIT. .
I didnt know that seva was hacked and raped, hmmmm... havent been on there in a while.

Quick Reply: Poll: If there were a forum just dedicated to the VA Cycle Scene, would you joiin?