Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Poker Run!!!

Old 04-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Poker Run!!!

w00t!!
TTE Poker Run (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/tte-poker-run-9-a-233292/)
Always a good time where cars and bikes intermingle to help raise monies for CHKD
So who's going to ride in this bad boy?
You know u want 2...
~~~~~~~~~edit: cause ya'll not looking at original thread~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by GTi-R
YEAH BABY! It's that time! Poker Run NUMBER NINE! After the Sumo/TTE colaboration for a car show and the response from the carwash(updates on a new date coming soon) I feel this will be the largest Poker Run when it comes to participation. Hopefully that will be true for donations too. Our goal is $3500.00. This would be a great start to a year in which $10K is our team goal. So please come out and support the cause.....CHKD!

As before you will be collecting cards to build you best poker hand. If you have the best hand at the end of the day....you win. Win what? CASH! It's that easy and it's that fun. Drive your car (responsibly), meet people, and make some money. And if you don't win well don't worry. Your donation of $10 to play goes to CHKD. Team Top End has personally been affected by this great charity. So it's our turn, your turn, to help CHKD out. Making a child happy is never a waste of your time so spend it with us on Sunday MAY 4, 2008.

So mark you calendars now and make a difference while having fun!

What: TTE Poker Run VIIII to raise money for CHKD

When: May 4, 2008 Sunday

Time: Registration begins at 10am at T.P.E. We leave promptly at 1130am

Where: The event will visit Custom Car Care, T.P.E., CHKD Oyster Point, Longshots and Billards and Dyno Inc.

General Poker Run Information:

For those that have not attended a TTE Poker Run this is a driving event. The event will start promtly at 10am at T.P.E. in Hampton. Registration will end at 1130am. When you register half of the fee goes to charity and the other half to the POT. Whoever has the best poker hand at the end of the day wins half that pot. Registration is:

Package 1 is $10 per person. This package includes registration fee, directions to each stop of the Poker Run in order.

Package 2 is $25 per person. This package includes package 1 along with the TTE Poker Run Commerative T-shirt. This package is limited to 30 (which will include 5 Ladies T's )as that is the quantity of shirts. So register early via paypal (ludetrouble@yahoo.com). Please email Jeff your forum screen name, description of the transaction being "poker run", t-shirt size and best email address for contact after you have sent the money.

HOW TO PLAY:

You will pick a card from a deck at T.P.E. upon registering. We will write it on a master sheet. You will then proceed to Custom Car Care, ChKD Oyster Point, Longshots and Billards and finally Dyno Inc. At each location you will pick your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Best 5 cards will be used. Each card will be written on a sheet that the shops will already have. These sheets will be faxed back to us at Dyno Inc at the end of the event (so no cheating can occur). The best poker hand wins 1/2 THE POT OF REGISTRATION! Now additional donations on top of the $10 registration (shirt proceeds go directly to CHKD) will go soley to the CHKD.

The event is not a Cannon Ball Run. So high speed driving is not necessary at this event. This is an event to ultimately raise money for children. This event is away for us to do such a thing and enjoy our cars/friends at the same time. In order to win 1/2 the pot you must visit all shops throughout the day.

This is an event for anybody to participate in. The more the merrier. Bare with us on the day of the event as parking might be an issue depending on how many people participat in this event.

*1st spot*
Tonski Performance Engineering 757-838-1163 Ask for Josh
7 Shuttle Court
Hampton, Va. 23666
www.tpeva.com

*2nd spot*
Custom Car Care 591-7500 ask for Brady
1816 George Washington Memorial Highway
Yorktown, Va. 23693
www.customcarcareva.com

*3rd spot*
Children's Hospital of the King's Daughter
Newport News, VA. 23606
INFO coming

*4th spot*
Longshots Darts and Billards
1125 South Military Highway
Chesapeake, VA. 23320-2353

*5th spot*
Dyno Inc 493-3555
549 S Birdneck Rd Suite 108
Virginia Beach, VA 23451-5892

Any question just email me at Carl_TeamTopEnd@yahoo.com

This event is open to other sponsorships. If you know of a business or you yourself would like to advertise your business, donate prizes toward our raffel please contact me for details. My email is Carl_TeamTopEnd@yahoo.com. Other sponsors of this event are:

Gold's Gym Newport News 599-4653 Ask for Carl
GNC Hampton Roads 249-9118
The Bear Factory of VA
Tysinger Dodge/Mercedes/Hyundai 757-865-8000
Schlotzsky's Deli
Bailey's Bar and Grille @ Patrick Henry Mall
Kroger Kiln Creek Shopping Center 833-0405
Fudruckers Kiln Creek Shopping Center 872-6661
Hoss' Deli 596-9104
Tysinger Dodge/Mercedes/Hyundai
Kelly's Tavern 246-0080
Angelic Embrace - Mobile Massage Therapy (One hour customized massage in the comfort of your own home ) Contact Christina, NCMT @ 773-9493 to schedule

Last edited by Real Random; 05-01-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: Poker Run!!!

click the link for the date and time info

I am so stoked for this biznatch
Old 04-15-2008, 05:00 AM
FTP! Cop's Lie!

R1Buttercup is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone?? TTE are good people, I know a few years ago a few of us from here supported the food drive.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:02 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

If I can get a hold of a bike I will be riding. If not then I will be driving.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:02 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

I'll be en route from TX, so I won't be able to make it.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

ef9zc has disabled reputation

I'd prob do it but i'd never be able to find any of those places and i cant hold a mapquest page and ride i think it wil fly away....
Old 04-15-2008, 06:35 AM
NA No V-tec D

gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough

would like to go but, there are too many non drivers that go to these things...
Old 04-15-2008, 07:42 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by ef9zc
I'd prob do it but i'd never be able to find any of those places and i cant hold a mapquest page and ride i think it wil fly away....
Just follow the pack
the drivers are all cool peeps (at least the ones i met... most of them)
I remember driving in my first one and got lost
remember it is not a race more of a cruise, plus rumor has it that there will be lots of pictures taken and some rolling shots FTMFW!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:43 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by tundrafiend01
I'll be en route from TX, so I won't be able to make it.
Lucky bastid!
I am going in June again
Old 04-15-2008, 07:50 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

For those worried about getting lost, don't worry. There will be many large groups that you can follow. If you're worried about idiots in the cars, just pick a group of friends that you know aren't fuck tards, and roll out with them. I rode for the last Poker Run and it's not bad at all.

Quick Reply: Poker Run!!!