Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Pictures from my first track day.

Old 03-23-2007, 01:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Pictures from my first track day.

Can't wait to hit VIR this season!
Old 03-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onepointone
i would rec. nesba. granted its the only organization ive even been on the track with, but they are VERY friendly and VERY helpfull. lots of track time to boot.

as far as your bike, theres really not a lot of things you need to do to it for beginner. my bike is fully safety wired, but basically because i was bored one weekend and had a drill press. they bumped me to intermediate, but i had to run beginner both days due to the intermediate level being full. which is something i like about nesba, they dont over book their events so the traffic is kind of low.

as far as gear, i would rec a 1 peice suit over a 2 peice, but you need full leathers, gloves that cover your wrist, and over the ankle racing(i believe) boots.

seanazzy - i was thinking about doing summit point, but i know a few guys that are going to beaverun, so im hauling all the way up there. we will have to get together and do a trackday sometime. i wish i knew more people around that go to the track.

you are going to have a fucking blast... just remember to relax and dont go in over your head, especially the first couple of sessions.
Yeah, i really want to safety wire everything but guess i'll do that in between events. I wanted to start on the jefferson instead of vir for the fact that it is shorter and being on the 1000 but been on it a few years now and ready to do something other than 211 (out near skyline)...i just wanna get a feel for it. next event will probably be summit main course with i believe is 2.5+ miles and i've watched a couple wera events there...then july is when it seems like all of the vir days are so i definitely want to get to at least one of those in july.

Yeah we'll definitely have to meet up for sure

Oh and I'm heading to tail of the dragon the last weekend of april...anyone heading out that way let me know
Old 04-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

Aww fun times. Sold my 1piece so I'm out for a while.