Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Pictures from my first track day.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:22 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Pictures from my first track day. (Video added on 3/20)

heres a few pictures from my first track day down at VIR last weekend. that shit was a blast. i ran it with nesba, and i have to say those control riders are beyond helpfull. my first day was saturday and by the end of the day i was bumped to intermediate. the bike worked awesome for me. i have a brembo master cylinder and the galfer superbike lines.. those brakes were fucking amazing... i have about $700 with of stuff on order for my next one which will be april 7th/8th at beaverun. anyone thinking of doing it, i highly recommend it. i seriously doubt my bike will see much more street miles.. a matter fact, if i didnt have a girlfriend, it probably wouldnt..

(trying to squeeze up the inside.. )

one of the control riders got some footage of me that im waiting to get. ill post the link when i get it

Last edited by onepointone; 03-20-2007 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default Re: Pictures from my first track day.

how much to ride the track
Old 03-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

if i remember right i was outside last weekend thinking how great the weather probably is down at VIR, i'm jealous... damn i gotta get in atleast one track day or race this year or i'm going to go nuts... bike looks great
Old 03-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Honda Rider

1320B4U is an unknown quantity at this point

This was your first track day and you are rocking White Number plates? hehe... Do some research hunny, they need to be yellow!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

only if he's racing... if he's just doing track days people will just think he bought the bike off someone who was expert probably
Old 03-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

I know man. I need to at least try to get one track day in
Old 03-19-2007, 10:08 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1320B4U
This was your first track day and you are rocking White Number plates? hehe... Do some research hunny, they need to be yellow!
yea, i know all about that.. im not racing and the bike would look shitty with yellow plates.. people use all different kinds of colors/numbers.. ect.. shit, i saw a peice of paper taped to the front of someone's bike with numbers drawn in black marker..
Old 03-20-2007, 09:09 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

did your knee touch the ground?
Old 03-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

JaysDM has disabled reputation

www.doritoracing.com/pluva/YOMHOT.wmv
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 PM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by djgrom
did your knee touch the ground?
http://www.brianwink.com/public/VIRSB76.mov

right click and save as. the guy hosting it requested we not kill his bandwidth.

im in front the whole time. keep in mind that in the beginner group there is only passing in the straights... nothing in the turns. there are lots of times i wanted to come up the inside of someone and easily could of, just didnt because it wasnt allowed.

edit: the camera bike is a '06 gsxr 1000 race bike on slicks with a fast mother fucker behind it. he was a cool ass guy and i learned a lot from him. he was pretty damn helpfull.

Last edited by onepointone; 03-20-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Pictures from my first track day.