Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Divexxtreme will become famous soon enough
Default Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

PM me please. Thanks.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

Blindside, please find another sorce of entertainment on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

Or feel free to take it to SPO if it bothers you that much.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:39 AM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside
Default Re: Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Oh, are you scared now, little-girl? It's funny how you completely started this whole thing with me and now you feel you need to run to the mods to protect yourself. What am absolute little bitch you are.

Let me give you a life-lesson. Always treat peple with politeness and respect both in person and online, and you typically won't have anything to worry about it. But if want to run your mouth to people, you better be prepared to back it up yourself.

One day, when you become a man, hopefully you've figured this out.

Hey big guy,

Here's a lesson, you are too stupid to abide by the rules of this forum, therefore I sense a ban (no running to mods needed).

I am in noway, shape, or form afraid of your retarded ass, I just find it humorous that you feel the need to start two threads asking to get bukake from guys on bikes. Whatever floats your boat dude, I just stated there is no need for two threads. You seem to be too simple to understand the rules and resort to threats of violence. Have a nice day.

P.S

FGT.

Edit:
Originally Posted by blah
Blindside, please find another sorce of entertainment on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

Or feel free to take it to SPO if it bothers you that much.
Can we have thread moved to SPO

Last edited by Blindside; 07-03-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:45 AM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Originally Posted by Blindside
Hey big guy,

Here's a lesson, you are too stupid to abide by the rules of this forum, therefore I sense a ban (no running to mods needed).

I am in noway, shape, or form afraid of your retarded ass, I just find it humorous that you feel the need to start two threads asking to get bukake from guys on bikes. Whatever floats your boat dude, I just stated there is no need for two threads. You seem to be too simple to understand the rules and resort to threats of violence. Have a nice day.

P.S

FGT.

Edit:

Can we have thread moved to SPO
Edit 2: Nevermind you removed all of your buddys threats and comments about him wanting to bash faces in with his knee like he's Randy Coture or some gay shit.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Registered Member

Divexxtreme will become famous soon enough

This is really a simple matter. You injected yourself into my thread to run your mouth just to be a cock. Nothing more. If you don't like the fact that I created two threads, so be it. Don't read them.

You attacked me to the point where I finally told you I wanted to meet face to face and you respond by reporting me to the mods out of fear, rather than just dealing with me directly like a grown man would. It's clear to me you're a blatent coward, and very insecure as well. My mistake was losing my cool, and then stooping to your level to play along.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:52 AM
under your stairs

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
This is really a simple matter. You injected yourself into my thread to run your mouth just to be a cock. Nothing more. If you don't like the fact that I created two threads, so be it. Don't read them.

You attacked me to the point where I finally told you I wanted to meet face to face and you respond by reporting me to the mods out of fear, rather than just dealing with me directly like a grown man would. It's clear to me you're a blatent coward, and very insecure as well. My mistake was losing my cool, and then stooping to your level to play along.
Hahahahaha I didn't report any of your posts except the other thread because it was a double, this was before you started running your cock holster.

Keep dreaming of blowing my cock you faggot, it seems you love the bukake of guys on bikes.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:59 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

You two faggots go blow each other elsewhere. This isn't the place for it.