VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night. (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/owner-white-porsche-looking-bikes-he-ran-across-264-last-night-353181/)

Divexxtreme 07-03-2010 08:04 AM

Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

PM me please. Thanks.:)

blah 07-03-2010 10:35 AM

Re: Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

Blindside, please find another sorce of entertainment on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

Or feel free to take it to SPO if it bothers you that much.

Blindside 07-03-2010 10:39 AM

Re: Owner of white Porsche looking for the bikes he "ran across" on 264 last night.

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme (Post 6418004)
Oh, are you scared now, little-girl? It's funny how you completely started this whole thing with me and now you feel you need to run to the mods to protect yourself. What am absolute little bitch you are.

Let me give you a life-lesson. Always treat peple with politeness and respect both in person and online, and you typically won't have anything to worry about it. But if want to run your mouth to people, you better be prepared to back it up yourself.

One day, when you become a man, hopefully you've figured this out.

Hey big guy,

Here's a lesson, you are too stupid to abide by the rules of this forum, therefore I sense a ban (no running to mods needed).

I am in noway, shape, or form afraid of your retarded ass, I just find it humorous that you feel the need to start two threads asking to get bukake from guys on bikes. Whatever floats your boat dude, I just stated there is no need for two threads. You seem to be too simple to understand the rules and resort to threats of violence. Have a nice day.

P.S

FGT.

Edit:

Originally Posted by blah (Post 6418022)
Blindside, please find another sorce of entertainment on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

Or feel free to take it to SPO if it bothers you that much.

Can we have thread moved to SPO

Blindside 07-03-2010 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Blindside (Post 6418028)
Hey big guy,

Here's a lesson, you are too stupid to abide by the rules of this forum, therefore I sense a ban (no running to mods needed).

I am in noway, shape, or form afraid of your retarded ass, I just find it humorous that you feel the need to start two threads asking to get bukake from guys on bikes. Whatever floats your boat dude, I just stated there is no need for two threads. You seem to be too simple to understand the rules and resort to threats of violence. Have a nice day.

P.S

FGT.

Edit:

Can we have thread moved to SPO

Edit 2: Nevermind you removed all of your buddys threats and comments about him wanting to bash faces in with his knee like he's Randy Coture or some gay shit.

Divexxtreme 07-03-2010 10:47 AM

This is really a simple matter. You injected yourself into my thread to run your mouth just to be a cock. Nothing more. If you don't like the fact that I created two threads, so be it. Don't read them.

You attacked me to the point where I finally told you I wanted to meet face to face and you respond by reporting me to the mods out of fear, rather than just dealing with me directly like a grown man would. It's clear to me you're a blatent coward, and very insecure as well. My mistake was losing my cool, and then stooping to your level to play along.

Blindside 07-03-2010 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme (Post 6418045)
This is really a simple matter. You injected yourself into my thread to run your mouth just to be a cock. Nothing more. If you don't like the fact that I created two threads, so be it. Don't read them.

You attacked me to the point where I finally told you I wanted to meet face to face and you respond by reporting me to the mods out of fear, rather than just dealing with me directly like a grown man would. It's clear to me you're a blatent coward, and very insecure as well. My mistake was losing my cool, and then stooping to your level to play along.

Hahahahaha I didn't report any of your posts except the other thread because it was a double, this was before you started running your cock holster.

Keep dreaming of blowing my cock you faggot, it seems you love the bukake of guys on bikes.

j4k3 07-03-2010 10:59 AM

You two faggots go blow each other elsewhere. This isn't the place for it.