Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Odd question. Easy anwser....maybe...

Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Officially Official

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts
Default Odd question. Easy anwser....maybe...

So I currently live in Japan. I will be here for the next 18 months. I finally got my Basic Riders Coarse taken care of so I want to get a bike while I am here. I dont really want a car because I dont want to worry about selling it when it comes time for me to move. The good thing about motorcycles is they can be shipped with my house hold goods for free when its time for me to leave.

NOW...here is my question...

Are Japanese bikes similar to Japanese cars in that they are a royal pain in the ass to get legal over there (the US?) I dont want to buy a bike just to have to sell it again when I leave. If thats the case ill just buy a car. I want to avoid the whole selling thing so I dont have to lose my ass because of time constraints.

I have been reading the NHTSA website but they make things so damn vague only THEY know what the hell is going on.

I am hoping another Mil guy has done something similar and can shed some light...

Thanks in advance, Guys.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L
Default Re: Odd question. Easy anwser....maybe...

check out my military thread in off-topic. you'll prolly find your answer there

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/off-...thread-275031/