Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

The Ninjette

Old 06-20-2010, 07:41 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlammedScort has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Ninjette

She's very clean but ugly at the same time if that makes any sense haha.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute

Good story.

Did you sell it?

Where do you live? I saw your key chain LU. I do visit to lynchburg a lot. My family lives there. We should ride together sometimes. PM me for #
Old 06-21-2010, 05:15 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Nope not selling her, found a deal on a 2008 Ducati 848 from a "duck" mechanic friend of mine. Considering picking her up just because its 3 grand under market value. Keeping the ninja in the family, teaching the older brother to ride first, then when the younger one is riding he can learn to and have it for himself.

I live in Chesterfield (little south of richmond), but I attend Liberty during school. I'll send a you a pm at some point for that number, hopefully you know some better riding roads than I do.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:19 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by <©>
Ninja250.org Admins say that they do. Considering these things havent changed since 88'....I'll trust em.
They are also dirty liars. If you change the oil on time on that engine and keep things adjusted it will run forever. Or you could take my 500 experience where I am now over 50k and I was told the same thing, and so was everyone else and then all of a sudden 50k miles later you are wait wut.... Take it to the track, it will be one of the most fun experiences you can have.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:13 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by djgrom
They are also dirty liars. If you change the oil on time on that engine and keep things adjusted it will run forever. Or you could take my 500 experience where I am now over 50k and I was told the same thing, and so was everyone else and then all of a sudden 50k miles later you are wait wut.... Take it to the track, it will be one of the most fun experiences you can have.
You wanna go with me for a track day? I've never been and probably should get some pointers first haha. I do need to get her jetted first though...pretty sure she's running a little lean from the new exhaust install.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:03 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by <©>
You wanna go with me for a track day? I've never been and probably should get some pointers first haha. I do need to get her jetted first though...pretty sure she's running a little lean from the new exhaust install.
I would love to go with you for a track day, I like doing TPM for track days. There really is no reason to jet the 250's or the 500 with an exhaust you are not going to see any benefits of doing it. The only thing a new exhaust really does for our engines is just gives it more room to breath. If you feel the need to rejet go for it, but I personally don't feel it is worth it. Since you have an older model you might want to look up the airbox mod as well.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:04 AM
I like grape drank

Well mine is a 2007. Ever since I put the exhaust on tons of people on both sides of the fence keep giving me "advice". I'm no trying to get more power, that wasn't the point of the exhaust. Main reason I got them was when I'm on 95 stupid little mexican idiots would almost side swipe me cuz they couldn't here me. Two brothers fixed that up for me. As far as air box mods go, pods or K&N filters are the only thing that shows up, I remember hearing some cons about doing this but don't quite remember what they were...
Old 06-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Man, i need to get my 250 on the road. I would so be down for a track day of learning.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:13 AM
I like grape drank

What's wrong with it?
Old 06-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by drunkard
Can you take a pic of the bike in the pool, kitchen, with a loaf of bread on the seat, or anything thing else or place I have missed?

Quick Reply: The Ninjette