VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   new rider looking for more friends (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/new-rider-looking-more-friends-482311/)

Bridge Dweller 03-21-2014 05:46 PM

Re: new rider looking for more friends

Originally Posted by chevymatt95 (Post 8271768)
Still don't feel y'all understand me I understand what y'all are saying and take every bit of advice and thank you for it BTW i always wear all my gear everytime and choose the people I ride with carefully not idiots who are going to get people killed my friends always trying to get me to Rev my bike and do wheelies all the time but I'm not a fan of all that stuff I just want to enjoy my beautiful bike that I worked hard to get

Sorry for sentence structure didn't know it was that important

And once again thanks for the advice I've heard the same things a million times but some advice is better than none I suppose

:facepalm: I don't like to unnecessarily serve up harshbrowns, but you are really making it difficult for me not to. You have acknowledged the sentence structure issue, yet you have done nothing to improve it. Stay in school kid.

Troy T8 06-10-2014 01:05 PM

If you really want to work on your turns and getting down go to a parking lot with about 5 cones set them in a circle and go around them at low speed getting lower and working bodyposition. Then you won't get hit by a car and if you fall over it is at low speed and you won't die or whatever else. en invest in a good set of boots and go to a track (you can rent a suit). It is about $200 but it is well worth it and you will have a better understanding of what you can do and what your bike is capable of. Also if you do decide to venture on a group ride learn the fucking hand signals and ride at the back.

Yardjass 06-10-2014 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Troy T8 (Post 8293365)
If you really want to work on your turns and getting down go to a parking lot with about 5 cones set them in a circle and go around them at low speed getting lower and working bodyposition. Then you won't get hit by a car and if you fall over it is at low speed and you won't die or whatever else. en invest in a good set of boots and go to a track (you can rent a suit). It is about $200 but it is well worth it and you will have a better understanding of what you can do and what your bike is capable of. Also if you do decide to venture on a group ride learn the fucking hand signals and ride at the back.

Lulz. Too late. This was posted months ago and he has already laid his bike down and ended up against a concrete barrier looking like a scrambled egg.

Troy T8 06-10-2014 03:50 PM

Damn! Well that sucks. Haha well we tried. Squids tend to flop around on the ground anyways.