Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

new rider looking for more friends

Old 03-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chevymatt95 has disabled reputation
Default new rider looking for more friends

New rider just got my license been riding for almost a year now and am looking for some more sportbike riders out there right now the only person I ride with has a goldwing and would like to branch out to people who hit the turns a little harder but not too hard as I'm not that experienced pm me or reply to thread
Old 03-16-2014, 05:13 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: new rider looking for more friends

Originally Posted by chevymatt95
New rider just got my license been riding for almost a year now and am looking for some more sportbike riders out there right now the only person I ride with has a goldwing and would like to branch out to people who hit the turns a little harder but not too hard as I'm not that experienced pm me or reply to thread
Do you know what a period is or should I just assume you own Hondas?
Old 03-16-2014, 06:42 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

This guy is going to be a grease spot in no time. Do your self a favor kiddo
Stick to revving it on the strip in vabeach. "Hitting the turns a little harder" on your bike is no place for a novice.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Period? Honda's? Never will I own a Honda? And I guess there is no distinct measurement when you say a little harder not even close to knee dragging out anything I know my limits and try to be the most cautious of all riders

Reasons I never pay on forums is I always get attacked the second I post something
Old 03-16-2014, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Post*
And am actually going out riding with him right now
Old 03-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

edit: Scratch that, i just wrote a big ol speech about how you could improve your riding and then had sudden second thoughts and deleted the whole fucking novel i just typed for you. Most likely nothing i had to say was practical advice for you. Not to say it wasn`t factual i just feel like it would lead to your inevitable death.

so let me try this again...(revised)

>Stop trying to ride with packs of crotch rockets....this is when dumb shit happens. People start trying to sling their dicks around and before you know it you`re dragged into a pissing match and trying to force yourself into a pace that you ARE NOT prepared for!
>People are more likely to act foolish when in groups like this...go ahead go on a group ride you`ll see.
>Stop trying to get more lean angle, enjoy the damn bike for what it is. It`s already bad enough you picked up a sport bike to get your license with.....the single most common mistake of squids next to not wearing gear.
(i started to explain how you could improve lean and then quickly decided to delete it all)
>You wanna scrape knees? Pay to play and trailer your ass a few hours to a track day where instructors can teach you proper riding habits such as foot position, throttle control and what it will do for you. Or get creamed by treyvana in a Camry. Choice is yours.

Va is #1 in the country for motorcycle deaths, i`ve been hit twice in the past 2 years and learned all this shit the hard way.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:01 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

^^^^^ This. Heed all of this gentleman's advice and it could save your life. Also, learning proper sentence structure could be helpful in reducing the amount of bashing that you experience online. And now we're at the part where you either listen to us or you don't and end up getting roasted on darg and then going out and sliding your bike into a tractor trailer. Your move, hoss.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:30 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Op fuck these haters breh, its all about doing wheelies and revving the fuck out your bike at stoplights.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

I can only hope that one day I too may ascend to such an expert tier of riding skill as that.

I often spend my afternoons daydreaming of road rash and paralysis.

Last edited by Hooch; 03-16-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:18 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Hooch
I can only hope that one day I too may ascend to such an expert tier of riding skill as that.

I often spend my afternoons daydreaming of road rash and paralysis.

and fuck riding gear, flip flops and t-shirts

Quick Reply: new rider looking for more friends