Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

New to the bike thang

Old 07-16-2006, 07:52 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to the bike thang

Hey guys... i didnt even know this had a bike group for the local area. I just bought a bike about a month back. 1990 Yamaha FZR 600, I only paid $700 for it and drove it home. It needed... tune up, brakes, non of the lights were wired up, a right fairing, taillight housing, clutch, tires, and a carb cleaning. but it has a D&D pipe and Jet kit. I am in the process of getting my license as well.. I am able to take my test on the 17th... but I dont have a bike to do it with until mine is done. My brother has a 1991 Yamaha Virago 750. He just did his own sweet azz paint job. He is painting bikes now for about $600 each. Nice custom paint jobs... it all depends on the bike and what you want done. he can do air brushing too ... if anybody is interested. Either way... he is selling his bike and looking for a crotch rocket. I also know where there is a 1994 Katana 750.. needs some work but the person is selling it for $650. Needs carb cleaning, gas tank, fairing work, seat, tires, headers (it was laid down and bent a pipe) and choke fixed. If anybody is interested in that I will see if they still have it. but I was just curious where everybody hangs out around here. I have seen them here and there but just curious where and when to meet up and cruise.
Old 07-16-2006, 08:25 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: New to the bike thang

Welcome. You from the Peninsula or Southside?
Old 07-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Banned

AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to the bike thang

I am in Virginia Beach.